Enter peacocktv com tv code to Activate Peacock TV on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Smart TVs
Last Modified on : August 19, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Activate Guide
peacocktv.com/tv Activation Guide
From watching Select Titles offline and enjoying 50+ always-on channels to unlocking 60,000+ hours of blockbuster movies, TV shows, and more, check this peacocktv.com/tv activation guide to activate the Peacock Television Network on your favorite device.
What is Peacock TV?
An American over-the-top video streaming service, Peacock is owned and operated by the Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal. The Peacock Television Network is relatively new, launched on 15 July 2020. More than 44 million signups have been made by April 2021. This speaks a volume about the popularity of this OTT platform. If you wish to enjoy the movies and everything else on your streaming device, including the latest NBC hits, visit peacocktv.com/activate to activate the Peacock TV app.
Similar Post: How to Activate Discovery Go?
Is Peacock Channel Free?
Peacock TV is available for free. It features more than 13,000 hours of amazing content. A free plan bestows you with the early seasons of “The Office”, Spanish-language shows from Telemundo, daily news and sports, and more. But you will have to sit through ads with a free plan.
If you don’t like the idea of sitting through ads, upgrade your subscription to get rid of them. Peacock Premium is available for $4.99 and can offer 20,000 hours of content. Cox and Comcast subscribers need not pay a penny to watch Peacock Premium. An ad-free Peacock Premium can be enjoyed at $10 per month.
The Peacock Premium Plus package is available at $9.99/ month and offers everything in Premium, without the ads.
Get Peacock on Roku FREE and enjoy all the hit movies and TV series on the big TV screen. You can always upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus or Peacock Premium to have a better viewing experience.
Prerequisites – Make Sure You Have
NBCUniversal’s streaming service requires a few things beforehand before you activate Peacock TV and start enjoying the shows on the big screen.
- You will need a high-speed Internet connection.
- Create an account with Peacock TV.
- Make sure your device is upgraded to the latest version.
- Use a compatible second device to access the activation URL.
- Get the latest Peacock TV app on your device.
- Use a compatible web or mobile browser for Peacock TV activate device.
Choose a suitable plan if you don’t want to sit through ads.
Similar Post: How to Watch USA Network?
What Devices Does Peacock Support (Complete List)
The Peacock TV app is available across a wide range of devices – web browsers, streaming devices, game consoles, mobile & tablet devices, connected TVs, and cable provider set-top boxes.
Take a look at the complete list of compatible devices to enjoy NFL, popular TV shows, episodes for kids, hit movies, news, and sports.
Streaming Devices and Connected TVs
- Roku: Here’s a list of Roku compatible devices for Peacock – Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later), Roku 2 (4210X model only), Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later), Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later), Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later), Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later), and Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)
- Apple TV: Here’s a list of Apple TV-compatible devices for Peacock.
- Apple TV HD (4th Generation or above) with tvOS 13 or above
- Amazon: Both Fire TV and Fire Tablet with Fire OS5 and higher support the Peacock TV app.
- LG Smart TV: You must possess LG WebOS 3.5 or above to watch Peacock programs.
- Android TV: Sony Bravia and set-top boxes, including NVIDIA Shield, running Android OS 5.1 and above.
- Chromecast: Make sure you own the 1st Generation or above Chromecast with Google TV.
- Vizio TV: Peacock is supported on SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and newer).
- Samsung Smart TV: Are you using a Samsung Smart TV model from 2017 or later? You can get the Peacock TV app easily via peacocktv.com/activate.
- Xbox: Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
- PlayStation: PS4 and PS5
Cable Provider Set-Top Boxes
- Xfinity: You must own one of the following Xfinity set-top boxes –
- XG1v1 (Arris)
- Cox: Contour Stream Player and Contour Box with Voice Remote
Mobile & Tablet Devices
- iOS: 12 or above
- Android:0 or above
- Firefox 88+ (Windows/Mac)
- Chrome 75+ (Windows/Mac)
- Safari 12+ (Mac)
- MS Edge 80+ (Windows/Mac)
Top Features of Peacock Streaming Service
Here are the top-notch features that the OTT service boasts.
- Every live WWE pay-per-view, plus the WWE Vault
- Thousands of hours of hit movies & TV shows
- Kids’ TV shows & movies
- Live sports, plus highlights & docs
- 30+ Peacock Channels
- Exclusive Peacock Originals
- Telemundo Spanish-language series
Anyone not a resident of the United States and its territories won’t be able to access the Peacock TV app. Data charges may apply!
How to Sign up for Peacock TV?
Yes, you must sign up for an account before carrying out the activation process. To join Peacock,
- Go to peacock tv.com tv.
- Click the Sign In box on the top-right corner of the screen.
- It will take you to the “Sign in”
- Here, click the Join for free link since you don’t have the sign-in details.
- On the Create an Account page, provide the following details – Email, Password, Re-enter Password, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Birth Year, and ZIP Code.
- Click the Create Account
Your Peacock TV profile is thus created.
How Do You Get Peacock on Your TV?
Getting Peacock TV channels is easy.
Sign up for a Peacock profile, download the Peacock TV app on your device, access the peacocktv.com/tv activation page, enter the peacocktv.com/tv code, and start watching what you love.
Let me give you a brush-up by talking about the activation procedure step-by-step.
peacocktv.com/tv – Peacock TV Activate Roku
How to add Peacock to Roku?
Go through the below-furnished steps to activate Peacock TV on Roku.
- Make sure you have a compatible device. Turn on your Roku and stay signed in.
- Press the “Home” icon on the remote to navigate to the home screen.
- Scroll up or down to access the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Next, choose the “Search Channels” option.
- Type “Peacock” in the search bar using the virtual (on-screen) keyboard.
- Click the “Add channel” button to add the app to your Roku device.
- Press the “OK” option.
- Click “Go to Channel”.
- Now, launch the app.
- If prompted, sign in to the app by providing credentials.
- It will fetch a peacock tv com tv enter code. You need to save it for future use.
- Next, head over to the official activation page – peacocktv.com/activate.
- Enter the peacocktv com tv activate code.
- Click the Continue.
- Stick to the on-screen prompts to start enjoying.
That’s it! Your Roku device is ready to access the best Peacock shows.
Quick Guide to Get Peacock TV on Roku (On the Web)
You may check these steps if you wish to get the Peacock TV app from the Roku Channel Store.
- On your computer, go to Roku Channel Store.
- “Sign In” and search for “Peacock TV”.
- Click “Details” (when you see the channel on the screen).
- Click the “+Add channel” button.
- The Peacock TV channel will be added to your Roku.
Similar Post: showtimeanytime.com/activate
Peacock TV on Apple TV
Install the Peacock TV app on your Apple TV device and activate it at peacocktv.com/activate to watch exclusive originals, hundreds of movies, sports, news, pop culture, and your favorite TV series. If you haven’t signed up for Peacock, register for it on your Apple TV.
- From the home screen of your Apple TV device, navigate to the App Store using the remote.
- Go to the ‘Search’ box and type “Peacock”.
- The search result will get the Peacock TV app on the screen.
- Select the app and highlight the download button.
- Tap on the “Open” button and you need to select the “Subscribe Now” or “Sign-in” button.
- Provide credentials – username and password – to sign in.
- Now, launch the app and get an “my tv enter code” on the TV screen.
- Save the code and access the authorized web portal to enter the code.
- Your device will be activated.
There you go! Your Apple TV is ready to bring your favorite Peacock TV programs.
Similar Post: nfl.com/activate
Activate Peacock TV on Fire TV via peacocktv.com/activate
Although Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick users couldn’t stream the Peacock TV content earlier, they can now.
As per the latest updates, Fire TV Stick users can directly install NBCUniversal’s Peacock TV from the Amazon App Store. So you don’t have to sideload Peacock if they want to enjoy the streaming service.
Here’s how to add & activate Peacock TV on Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App Store from the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type Peacock TV in the Search bar.
- The app will appear on the screen. Click Get.
- Launch the app when it is downloaded completely.
- You will get a unique code and the activation portal.
- Access peacocktv.com/activate on your phone or computer.
- Enter the code to connect your device.
- Click Continue.
- Choose your TV provider and enter the sign-in details.
- Wait for a while before streaming Peacock TV shows, sports, and more on Fire TV.
If you live outside of the United States, refer to the sideloading method below to watch Peacock TV.
Turn on Sideloading
It is time to enable “sideloading” on your Amazon device. When you enable this feature, your device will allow you to download apps from outside the official App Store.
- Get the app from the Amazon App Store.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll over to “My Fire TV”.
- Tap on the option “Developer Options”.
- Turn on both “Apps from Unknown Sources” and “ADB Debugging”.
- Press the “Turn On” button when you see a security warning message.
- Once the “Peacock TV” app is installed, you can disable or turn off the button.
The Peacock TV app is successfully installed on your Fire TV device.
Note: If your device brings the “Install unknown apps” option instead of “Apps from Unknown Sources”, that’s okay. It happens due to your Fire TV model. In the next menu, you can set Download to “On”. There you go!
Similar Post: netflix.com/activate
Activate Peacock TV on LG TV via peacocktv.com/tv or peacocktv.com/activate
The following steps will help you activate Peacock TV on LG TV.
- From the LG Smart TV home screen, navigate to “LG Content Store”.
- Select the “Apps” section and get the app on your device by clicking on the “Install” button.
- Launch the app and enter the log-in details if prompted.
- You will see a peacocktv com tv code on the screen.
- Now, go to peacocktv.com/tv activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Similar Post: watch.foodnetwork.com/activate
Follow the on-screen guidelines to start watching Peacock TV shows and hit movies.
Enter Code at peacocktv.com/activate to Activate Peacock TV on Android TV
Android TV is another compatible device that supports the Peacock TV app. To activate Peacock TV on Android TV,
- Go to the Google Play Store from the Android TV home screen.
- Type Peacock TV in the search option.
- Press the Install button to get Peacock TV on Android TV.
- Launch the app and enter the sign-in details if required to receive a peacocktv com tv code.
- Go to peacocktv com tv activate URL (you will find it on the screen, too) on your mobile or tablet.
- Enter the code and click “CONTINUE”.
- Provide the sign-in details on the following screen (if required) and complete the activation process.
Once activated, your Android TV screen will refresh. It is now ready to bring you all the actions of Sunday Night Football, WWE, and Premier League.
peacocktv com tv activate Chromecast
Below are the easy steps to watch Peacock TV via Chromecast.
- You need to install the Peacock TV app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and sign-in using Peacock TV username and password.
- Select a program and tap Play.
- A Cast icon should appear on the screen.
- Select the icon and it will prompt you to select a device that you wish to cast the program on.
- Within moments, you will be able to watch Peacock on your TV via Google Chromecast.
Peacock TV on Vizio TV
Accessing the Peacock TV app on your Vizio Smart TV is very easy.
- Press the Input button and select the ‘SmartCast’
Note: If you use a remote, press the Home or V key.
- You will see All Available Applications on the screen.
- Navigate to Peacock TV and launch it.
- A unique activation code and the activation URL will display.
- Grab your mobile phone and access peacocktv.com/tv or peacocktv.com/activate on your browser.
- Type the peacocktv com tv activate code and click “Continue”.
- Enter the log-in details if required to finish the activation process.
Your Vizio TV will refresh and bring you all that you want.
Note: If you don’t see the app on the SmartCast Home screen, the app is not available on Vizio TV. It also means that you cannot install it anyway. Check the SmartCast platform later to find your app if Vizio adds it.
Peacock TV on Samsung TV
Sneak peek into the Samsung Hub Store to get Peacock TV on your Samsung TV.
- Navigate to the home screen of your Samsung Smart TV.
- Use the remote control to access Apps.
- Use the Search option to type Peacock TV.
- Select Install.
- Launch the app to receive an activation code.
- Now, go to the official activation URL on another device connected to the same Internet connection.
- Enter the peacock tv com tv activate code.
- Click the Continue option.
Stick to the on-screen prompts to see a success message.
Watch Peacock TV on Xbox via peacocktv com activate
Refer to the following steps if you own Xbox One, Xbox Series S, or Xbox Series X.
- Turn on your Xbox device.
- Access Xbox Store.
- Type Peacock TV.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Open it and enter the details as prompted.
- You will see an activation code and the URL.
- On your second device, access the peacocktv.com/tv activation URL.
- Enter the code to complete the activation process.
Enjoy programs on your Xbox device.
Activate Peacock TV on PS 4 and PS 5
PlayStation users will find the steps below handy.
- Switch on your PlayStation game console and go to the application store.
- Search for the Peacock TV.
- Use the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- After installing the app, open it to receive a code.
- On your smartphone, access the activation URL.
- Enter the code and click the Continue button.
- On the following screen, you need to enter the sign-in details to complete the activation process.
You can now access the Peacock TV shows.
Peacock TV Activate on Phone (iPhone and Android)
Here’s a rundown of steps to connect the Peacock TV to your smartphone.
- Unlock your phone and install the app from “App Store” or “Play Store”.
- Launch the app and enter the log-in credentials – username and password – to sign in.
- You are all set now.
Stick to the activation guide and activate Peacock your device on the authorized page peacocktv.com/activate.
Can I get Peacock on my phone (iOS)?
Yes, you can get Peacock on your iPhone if you stick to the above steps.
Can I stream Peacock on my phone (Android)?
If you own an Android device, you can easily stream Peacock programming anywhere. Install the app on your Android device and use the log-in credentials to watch your sports, live TV, and more.
Similar Post: epixnow.com/activate
How to Watch Peacock TV without Cable?
The Peacock TV streaming service can be watched without a TV provider.
All you have to do is install the app on your device and activate it by entering an activation code.
Although you can stream Peacock for free, consider upgrading to Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus for unlimited streaming.
Peacocktv.com/activate – FAQs
How do I activate Peacock TV?
Create an account with Peacock TV. Verify account details and then download the Peacock TV app on your digital media device. Activate it at peacocktv.com/activate to start watching. You can get Peacock TV on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and more.
Is Peacock available for free?
Yes, Peacock is available for free. You don’t need to use your credit card. You will, however, only need a valid email address and password to watch hours of content.
Is Peacock TV Safe?
Yes, streaming Peacock TV on Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, and other compatible devices is safe.
Where can I find Peacock TV?
Go to the application store of your compatible device (Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, and Xfinity) and search for the Peacock TV app. To get it, you must click the Install button.
Why can’t I watch Peacock on TV?
This might have happened due to some technical issues. You can close the app and re-launch it. Consider restarting the streaming device by unplugging it.
How to get Peacock TV on Roku?
From the home screen, go to “Streaming Channels” > “Search Channels”. Search for Peacock and click “Add channel”. The application is now installed on your Roku.
Is Peacock free on Roku?
Yes. Installing the Peacock TV app on Roku doesn’t cost anything. The app is free to download on all the supported Roku devices.
How do I get Peacock on Roku?
Ensure you have high-speed Internet to install the Peacock app from the Roku Channel Store. Type Peacock TV and click the Add channel button to add the channel to your device. The Peacock TV app is added to your Roku channel list, but it is not activated yet. You must access the peacocktv com activate page to complete the process.
Can I get the peacock app on a Sanyo TV?
Here’s a list of devices and platforms supported by Peacock.
- Web Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari
- Roku: Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku TV and Smart Soundbar, Roku Premiere/ Premiere+, Roku Express/ Express+, and Roku Ultra/ Ultra LT
- LG Smart TV: LG WebOS 3.5 or above
- Apple TV: 4th-generation
- PlayStation: 4 & 5
- Android TV: Android TV-Smart TVs (Sony Bravia, set-top boxes, etc.)
- Amazon: Fire TV and Fire Tablet
- Samsung Smart TV: 2017 models and later
- Vizio TV: 2016 models and newer
- Xbox: One, Series X, and Series S
Do you have to pay for Peacock TV?
You may not pay for Peacock TV and still get to watch more than 40,000 hours of TV shows, movies, and more. If you want more features and unlimited entertainment, upgrade to Premium or Plus plans. With the Plus plan, you can enjoy Peacock TV shows without ads.
How to use Peacock TV?
After installing the Peacock TV app on your smart TV or streaming device, you must activate it using an activation code. Now that Peacock TV is activated, navigate to a program and play. As per your Peacock TV subscription plan, you will enjoy the programming.
How to Install Peacock TV on a smart device?
Press the home button on your remote to go to the home screen. From there, navigate to the application store and search for the Peacock TV app. Install the app by clicking the Install or Add Channel button.
Is Peacock TV live TV?
To enjoy live TV, make sure Peacock TV is activated on your device. To watch live sports and events, you will require a paid subscription. Choose Premium or Plus plans to watch live TV.
Does Peacock offer live TV?
Peacock offers live events and sports. Ensure you use a supported TV-connected device to watch Peacock TV anytime, anywhere.
Can anyone get Peacock TV?
With a compatible device, anyone can watch Peacock TV TV shows.
How to fix activation code errors?
If you run into a Peacock TV activation code error, refer to the below steps to fix it.
- Regenerate the code.
- Use a compatible browser to access the activation URL.
- Update your device.
- Delete the app and reinstall it.
- Restart your device.
These steps should resolve the issue.
How do I connect my Peacock to my smart TV?
You need to install the latest version of the Peacock TV app on your smart TV using the remote. Launch it to generate a peacock tv com tv enter code and head over to the activation URL. Enter the code and follow the on-screen instructions to connect Peacock to your TV.
How to stream Peacock on TV?
- Go to the app store on your TV and download the app.
- Make sure you generate an activation code to use it at peacocktv.com/activate.
- Type the code and click CONTINUE.
- Enter the sign-in details if required and you can watch Peacock TV TV shows, movies, and more on your TV.
What Is Peacock Premium?
It is a paid plan that helps you watch the locked content ad-free. You can subscribe to the Peacock Premium plan and upgrade it to Peacock Premium Plus anytime.
What is the difference between Peacock and Peacock Premium?
Peacock doesn’t charge anything and you can watch current NBC hits, iconic TV shows, hundreds of hit movies, daily live news, pop culture, late night, and Peacock Channels 24/7. Get the Peacock TV app on your TV and enjoy hit Spanish-language TV shows, live sports, and kids’ movies for free.
If you subscribe to Peacock Premium, you unlock full seasons of Peacock Original series, Telemundo hits, next-day airings of current NBC shows, live sports like Premier League, and more.
How to watch Peacock without a TV provider?
You don’t need to subscribe to a cable or satellite provider to watch Peacock TV programming.
Watch Peacock for free or upgrade the plan to access unlocked content.
How can I watch exclusive Peacock Originals with Philo?
You can’t watch Peacock content with Philo as it doesn’t offer the channel.
What is the procedure to stream Peacock Originals with Sling TV?
Can I stream Peacock Originals with YouTube TV?
You won’t find Peacock Originals on YouTube TV. The streaming service doesn’t offer Peacock programs.
Can I watch Peacock shows and movies with DIRECTV STREAM?
No, you can’t. DIRECTV STREAM does not offer Peacock in its package.
I have fuboTV. Can I watch Peacock Originals?
Can I enjoy Peacock programs with Hulu Live TV?
No, Hulu Live TV doesn’t have the Peacock channel in its package.
Can I watch Peacock series on AT&T TV?
You can’t find Peacock on AT&T TV. The streaming service doesn’t offer Peacock.
Hope I could answer to your search terms like “how do I get Peacock TV for free”, “does Roku have Peacock”, “Peacock TV activate device”, “is peacock network free”, and more in this ultimate peacocktv.com/tv activation guide.