Activate YouTube on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, Smart TV, PlayStation, Kodi, Chromecast
Last Modified on : November 26, 2021 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Entertainment
When it comes to watching music videos, documentaries, feature films, short films, video clips, movie trailers and teasers, vlogs, and audio recordings, we all turn to YouTube. While most of us pick our phone – iOS or Android – to watch YouTube anytime, anywhere, its ability to link with other devices, including TV-connected devices and smart TVs, makes it so unique. With the YouTube mobile app available on compatible devices, you only need to access the youtube com activate code and use it on youtube.com/activate to start watching what you love.
YouTube was launched by three people – Jawed Karim, Steve Chen, and Chad Hurley in February 2005. Google later purchased it at a whopping price of $1.65 billion. With Google taking over the ownership, it also changed its business model, offering paid content, exclusive content, movies, and advertisements. In 2020, YouTube boasted reported revenues of $19.8 billion.
youtube.com/activate Supported Devices
If streaming your favorite video clips or music videos on a smaller screen gets monotonous, you have a choice of enjoying the best YouTube shows, gaming, beauty, news, learning, stories, premieres, and live streams on your TV.
For that, you need to activate YouTube at youtube.com/activate for the following devices –
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Apple TV
- Fire TV/ Fire TV Stick
- Android TV
- LG Smart TVs
If you own any of these devices, it is time to switch your preference and enjoy YouTube on TV.
Have you got kids at home? Let them watch educational and entertaining content with parental control.
What more could you ask?
youtube com activate TV – How to Watch YouTube on Smart TV
Why would you stick to your mobile screen when you can watch your preferred cooking shows on your big flat-screen TV right from the kitchen?
Watching YouTube on TV is now easy.
Here’s a rundown of steps to watch YouTube on TV with a youtube.com activate code.
- Turn on your smart TV and navigate to the YouTube app (preinstalled).
- On the screen, you will see the SIGN IN button.
- If you want to sign in right now, press the right button. (Click the NOT NOW button if you don’t want to enter the sign-in details.)
- On the Sign in to YouTube screen, you will see the activation URL and code. (It will look similar to the below image.)
- Keep the screen visible as you head directly to youtube.com/activate on your phone or computer.
- On this “Connect a device” page, enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
- Click the Next button.
- On the next screen, enter your Google account email address.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your Password and press the Next button.
- Choose your account (if you have multiple email addresses displayed on the screen.)
- Click the Allow button to see a Success! Device connected message.
You are now ready to watch YouTube on your TV.
How to Enter Code using YouTube App on Phone or Tablet
Another way to enter the code and activate YouTube on your Smart TV or living room device is to open the YouTube app on your phone or tablet.
- Open your smartphone or tab.
- Navigate to the YouTube app.
- Select the profile picture
- Tap Settings > Watch on TV.
- You need to tap Enter TV Code.
- Here, you will have to enter the blue TV code displayed on your TV.
Your device is connected. You are all set to enjoy the best of YouTube.
Follow the steps mentioned to complete youtube com activate smart TV, and start watching your favorite content.
youtube com activate Roku TV
Here’s a quick guide to activate YouTube on Roku TV –
- Access the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
- Navigate to Streaming Channels.
- Look for the Search Channels option and access the Search bar.
- Type YouTube and click the Add channel button.
- Press the Go to Channel button to return to the home screen.
- Launch the app and go to Account.
- Click the Sign In button and enter the required details.
- You will see an eight-digit activation code and the activation URL on the screen.
- On your computer or mobile phone, go to youtube com activate.
- Enter the code and click the Next button.
- Follow a couple of steps more until you see a success message.
You can now watch YouTube on Roku.
If you want to activate YouTube Kids on Roku, check this post.
youtube com activate Smart TV Samsung
With a Samsung Smart TV, you can get your family and friends together to have a whale of a time watching YouTube videos in your comfy living room.
Before you amplify your YouTube experience on the big screen, you need to activate it on your Samsung Smart TV.
Check the steps below to learn youtube com activate Smart TV Samsung.
- Navigate to the Samsung Hub Store from the home screen.
- Access the Search bar and enter YouTube using the on-screen keyboard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install the YouTube app on your Smart TV.
- Once the app is installed, launch YouTube.
- Enter the sign-in details and Sign In.
- On the TV screen, you will see the 8-digit youtube com activate tv code.
- Take note of the code and head over to youtube.com/start on your mobile browser.
- Enter the youtube com activate code tv carefully without making an error.
- Tap the Next button.
- On the next screen, you will enter your email address.
- Tap the Next button and enter Password.
- Tap the Next button and choose your account.
- Tap You will now see a Success! Device connected message on the screen.
Your Samsung Smart TV is ready to stream YouTube videos and originals.
youtube com activate Apple TV
Go through the steps below to activate your YouTube account.
Make sure you sign in youtube.com activate on a separate device using the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the App Store from your Apple TV home screen.
- Type YouTube and click the Get button to install the app.
- Please open it and enter the required log-in details.
- A youtube com activate smart tv code will appear on the screen along with the activation link.
- Go to youtube.com activate on your computer or mobile browser. (You can use the Voice search feature and just say, “Google give me youtube.com activate.”)
- Enter the youtube com activate code in the right field and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your Email Address and Password.
- Select your account if there are multiple email addresses on the screen.
- You will then click the Allow button to complete the process.
Within moments, your Apple TV will be ready to stream YouTube.
youtube com activate Amazon Fire TV
If you want to learn how to get YouTube on Fire TV, check the steps below.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App Store.
- Type YouTube.
- Click Get to install the app.
- Open the YouTube app and enter the log-in details to get an Activation Code.
- Go to youtube.com/activate and enter the code.
- Click Enter your Google email account.
- Click Enter your Google email account password.
- Click Allow. You will see a Success! Device connected message on the screen.
Your Amazon Fire TV device will load automatically, letting you enjoy music and videos in your comfy living room.
YouTube on Android TV
Most Android Smart TVs come preinstalled with the YouTube app.
- Access YouTube on your Android TV.
- Click the SIGN IN option.
- It will take you to the Sign in to YouTube screen.
- Here, you will get the activation code and URL.
- On another device – tablet or mobile phone, go to youtube.com/activate.
- Enter the code and click Next.
- Enter Email and Password.
- Click Allow.
You should get the Success message.