Activate Sundance Now on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV via sundancenow com code
Last Modified on : September 24, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Entertainment
In today’s post, you will learn how to make the most of Sundance Now by adding and activating the official app on your device by entering the sundancenow com code at sundancenow.com/activate.
Let’s not confuse SundanceTV with Sundance Now. The former is a cable channel available via a cable subscription, while the latter is a streaming on-demand service that brings you awe-inspiring, top-notch independent films and can best be described as complementary to the Sundance TV channel. I already explained how to activate Sundance TV via sundancetv.com/activate and watch your preferred movies and shows on your favorite screen in the previous post.
What Does Sundance Now Offer?
Intoxicating romances, heart-pounding espionage thrillers, prestige dramas, and decadent period pieces – Sundance Now’s library is filled with true crime collections, documentaries, and binge-worthy TV series. Above all, it brings the Sundance Film Festival to your TV.
Subscribe to Sundance Now and enjoy Sundance Now Originals on the big screen. The subscription starts at $4.99/ month if billed yearly.
If you are a culture-craving TV watcher, you can’t find a better choice than Sundance Now. But, do you have the following prerequisites?
- A valid subscription to Sundance Now.
- Sign-in details with Sundance Now.
- A compatible streaming device or smart TV.
- Use a solid internet connection.
- A laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
sundancenow.com/code Supported Devices
Mobile phones, streaming devices, smart TVs, and Chromecast support the latest version of the Sundance Now app.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
Try 7 Days Free? Subscribe to Sundance Now
Immerse yourself in international thrillers and bone-chilling true crime for free by signing up for a seven-day free trial period. You can cancel the subscription before the free trial ends.
- Go to sundancenow.com.
- Click the yellow TRY 7 DAYS Free option.
- Create your free account by providing your Email and Password.
- Click the Create Your Free Account button.
- You are on the pricing page.
- Select your plan – Annual Membership ($59.99) or Monthly ($6.99)
- Enter the payment details and click the Subscribe button.
Note: By creating a Sundance Now account, you “confirm that you are 18 years old and have read, understand, and agree to the Terms, Privacy, and Cookies” of sundancenow.com.
Watch Sundance Now on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Smart TV at sundancenow.com/code
Part of AMC Networks, Sundance Now lets you enjoy unlimited access to several thousands of hours of ad-free streaming on your favorite screen. Here are the easy ways to watch Sundance Now.
sundancenow.com activate Roku
Check these steps to add and activate Sundance Now on Roku.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Roku.
- Access the home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
- Scroll to the Streaming Channels option on the left side.
- Select the Search Channels option.
- This gives you access to the Channel Store.
- Type Sundance Now and search for the app.
- Click the Add channel button when it turns up on the screen.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Provide the sign-in details to get an activation screen.
- Leave the screen visible while accessing sundancenow.com/code on a different mobile or web browser.
- Please input your email address, password, and activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- Click Activate Your Device.
You are ready to watch Sundance Now on Roku.
Enter sundancenow.com/Code to Activate Sundance Now on Fire TV
Here’s a step-by-step guide to activating Sundance Now on Fire TV via sundance.com/code.
- Power on your Fire TV.
- Click the Search icon and access the Amazon App Store.
- Search for the Sundance Now app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the Get button.
- Once the app is installed, click the Open option.
- You will have a sundancenow.com/activate code on the screen.
- Go to sundance now com activate and enter the required details – email and password.
- Enter the code from the TV screen.
- Click the Activate Your Device button to complete the process.
Sundance Now on Apple TV
To get Sundance Now and stream it on Apple TV,
- You need to go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Search for the Sundance Now app and install it.
- Launch it and take note of a Sundance Now code and a URL.
- Open Google Chrome and type www.sundancenow.com/code.
- Input your email, password, and code from the TV screen.
- Make sure you enter the correct details and click Activate Your Device.
You are ready to watch Sundance Now specials like No One Saw a Thing, Cheat, Riviera, and more.
People Also Ask
Is Sundance Now free?
Sundance Now is a subscription-based streaming service from AMC Networks. To watch shows and series that the Sundance Now service offers, you will need a valid subscription – monthly or annual.
How much is Sundance Now per month?
The subscription fees are nominal.
- The monthly subscription can be enjoyed for $6.99.
- Pay only $59.99 to subscribe to an annual membership plan.
Is there a way to watch Sundance Now for free on Roku?
Yes, there are a couple of ways to watch Sundance Now on your streaming device for free.
- Firstly, you can enjoy a 7-day free trial period after signing up for Sundance Now. Make sure you cancel the subscription before the free trial period ends if you don’t wish to get charged.
- Secondly, Sling TV offers Sundance Now. If you already have a Sling TV subscription, you don’t have to pay extra.
Is Sundance Now worth it?
With programming like Archipelago, Glassland, The Wine Show, Interview With a Murderer, God’s Own Country, Pigeon Kings, The Blood Is at the Doorstep, and more on the watch list, you won’t regret subscribing to Sundance Now.