Can I Get Peacock TV on Roku? Here’s the Truth!
Last Modified on : February 12, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Roku
|· Can I get Peacock TV on Roku? Yes! You should upgrade the Roku device to the latest version. Install the Peacock TV app on Roku, generate an activation code, and use it via peacocktv.com/activate.
· Sign up with Peacock TV. It is mandatory.
· Peacock TV is FREE. If you wish to unlock everything, upgrade your plan to Peacock Premium.
· Enjoy binge-worthy shows, timeless comedies, Peacock Originals, popular favorites, megahit movies, and powerful dramas.
Comcast’s NBCUniversal launched Peacock TV on July 15, 2020. Within a short span (as of August 2021), it already generated approximately 54 million signups. NBCUniversal’s newest entry into the subscription-based streaming world has enough potential to keep people engaged with hundreds of movies, binge-worthy TV, live sports, and more. Peacock TV also broadcasts WWE. If you want to enjoy all of these, you may like the idea of getting Peacock TV on Roku?
For questions like “How to watch Peacock on Roku? Can I get Peacock TV on Roku? Is Peacock free on Roku? How to add Peacock on Roku? Does Roku have Peacock TV? How to get Peacock TV on Roku?” you need to check this well-researched post.
Is Peacock Available on Roku?
Peacock wasn’t available on Roku initially. After months of negotiations, Roku and NBCUniversal reached an agreement and settled an initial disagreement over revenue sharing.
If you own a Roku device, you will be glad to know that the Peacock TV app is available on Roku.
You need to download the app using the remote and complete the activation process after that.
Compatible Roku Devices for Peacock TV
Be it Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Express or Roku Premiere – you can easily install the Peacock TV app from the Roku Channel Store if you use the following devices.
- Roku 2 (4210X model only)
- Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
- Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
- Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
- Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
- Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
- Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)
How to Sign up with Peacock TV on Computer?
Are you new to Peacock?
You should join for free and start watching your favorite shows, sports, movies, and more anytime, anywhere.
- To create an account, go to the Create an account page directly by clicking here or go to peacocktv.com on your computer.
- Click the Join Now button (on the top-right corner).
- You are now on the sign-in page.
- Click the New to Peacock? Join for free.
- Enter details – Email Address, Password, Re-enter Password, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Birth Year, and ZIP code.
- Click the I agree checkbox and then click Create Account.
Your Peacock account is now ready.
Is Peacock TV Free?
Just by signing up with Peacock, you instant can watch thousands of hours of TV shows and movies – plus news, sports, and pop culture – for free.
Peacock TV Plans – Choose What Suits You!
Want to watch live sports? Want to go ad-free? Consider upgrading! Peacock has two paid packages – Peacock Premium and Peacock Premium Plus. Let’s discuss in detail –
Free: You pay nothing and watch –
- Kids Shows & Movies
- Thousands of Hours of TV Shows & Movies
- Telemundo Spanish – Language Series
- Daily News, Sports & Pop Culture
- Channels Only on Peacock
Peacock Premium: Not only will you get the free content, but also you will enjoy Exclusive Peacock Original Series, Live Sports including Premier League, Full Access to Kids Shows & Shows, Live Events including WWE, Next-day Access to Current NBC hits, and more. For all these, you only have to pay $4.99 per month. Select the annual plan to earn some discounts. You can get Peacock Premium for a whole year at $49.99.
Peacock Premium Plus: Don’t want to sit through ads? Choose Peacock Premium Plus for just $9.99/ month. To get it for an entire year, pay $99.99. You will enjoy –
- Thousands of Hours of Movies & TV (Free)
- Telemundo Spanish-Language Series (Free)
- Daily News, Sports & Pop Culture (Free)
- Channels Only On Peacock (Free)
- Kids Shows And Movies (Free)
- Live Events including WWE (Premium)
- Even More Megahit Movies & TV (Premium)
- Live Sports including Premier League (Premium)
- Next-day Access to Current NBC hits (Premium)
- Exclusive Peacock Original Series (Premium)
- Full Access to Kids Shows & Movies (Premium)
- Watch Select Titles Offline on Mobile (Plus)
- Stream Peacock ad-free (Plus)
Note: The official Peacock TV website maintains, “Due to streaming rights, a small amount of programming will still contain ads (Peacock channels, events and a few shows and movies).”
How to Get Peacock TV on Roku via peacocktv.com/activate
Obtaining and installing the Peacock TV app is a straightforward process. Grab the app from the Roku Channel Store. Generate a unique peacocktv.com/activate code and enter the activation code on the official page.
Let’s get started –
- From the home screen menu, navigate to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Use the on-screen or virtual keyboard to type Peacock TV.
- Select the app from the search results and click Add channel.
- Press the OK Click Go to channel to return to the home screen.
- Launch the app (and enter the sign-in details if required).
- A peacocktv.com activation code along with peacock tv com activate will appear on the screen.
- Open your computer or mobile phone and launch your browser. Access peacocktv.com/activate and enter the code.
- Click the Continue button and follow the prompts to complete the activation process.
Your Roku screen will load automatically. It is now ready to stream the following popular TV shows and movies.
What Peacock Offers?
- The Office
- Modern Family
- Trolls World Tour
- Friday the 13th: A New Beginning
- Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol
- Friday Night Lights
- Saturday Night Live
Is this article helpful?