An American over-the-top video digital service, Peacock is owned and operated by NBCUniversal. The Peacock Television Network is relatively new as it launched on 15 July 2020. By April 2021, more than 44 million signups have been made. This speaks a volume about the popularity of this OTT platform. If you wish to enjoy the movies and everything else on your device, visit the peacocktv.com/activate page to activate the Peacock TV app.
Getting Peacock TV channels is easy.
Sign up for a Peacock profile, download the Peacock TV app on your device, access the peacocktv.com/tv activation page, enter the peacocktv.com/tv code, and start watching what you love.
Let me give you a brush-up by talking about the activation procedure step-by-step.
Similar Post: How to Activate Discovery Go?
How Much Peacock TV Should Cost You?
Peacock TV is available for free. It features more than 13,000 hours of amazing content. But you will have to sit through ads. A free plan bestows you the early seasons of “The Office”, Spanish-language shows from Telemundo, daily news and sports, and more.
If you don’t like the idea of sitting through ads, upgrade your subscription to get rid of them. Peacock Premium is available for $4.99 and can offer 20,000 hours of content. Cox and Comcast subscribers need not pay a penny to watch Peacock Premium. An ad-free Peacock Premium can be enjoyed at $10 per month.
Get Peacock on Roku FREE and enjoy all the hit movies and TV series on the big TV screen. You can always upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus or Peacock Premium to have a better viewing experience.
Amazing Features of Peacock TV Service
Here are the top-notch features that the OTT service boasts.
- Every live WWE pay-per-view, plus the WWE Vault
- Thousands of hours of hit movies & TV shows
- Kids TV shows & movies
- Live sports, plus highlights & docs
- 30+ Peacock Channels
- Exclusive Peacock Originals
- Telemundo Spanish-language series
Anyone not a resident of the United States and its territories won’t be able to access the Peacock TV app. Data charges may apply!
Similar Post: How to Watch USA Network?
What Devices Does Peacock Support (Complete List)
The Peacock TV app is available across a wide range of devices – web browsers, streaming devices, game consoles, mobile & tablet devices, connected TVs, and cable provider set-top boxes.
Take a look at the complete list of compatible devices to enjoy NFL, popular TV shows, episodes for kids, hit movies, news, and sports.
Streaming Devices and Connected TVs –
- Roku: Here’s a list of Roku compatible devices for Peacock.
- Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
- Roku 2 (4210X model only)
- Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
- Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
- Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
- Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
- Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)
- Apple TV: Here’s a list of Apple TV-compatible devices for Peacock.
- Apple TV HD (4th Generation or above) with tvOS 13 or above
- Amazon: Both Fire TV and Fire Tablet with Fire OS5 and higher support the Peacock TV app.
- LG Smart TV: You must possess LG WebOS 3.5 or above to watch Peacock programs.
- Android TV: Sony Bravia and set-top boxes, including NVIDIA Shield, running Android OS 5.1 and above.
- Chromecast: Make sure you own the 1st Generation or above Chromecast with Google TV.
- Vizio TV: Peacock is supported on SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and newer).
- Samsung Smart TV: Are you using a Samsung Smart TV model from 2017 or later? You can get the Peacock TV app easily via peacocktv.com/activate.
Game Consoles –
- Xbox: Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X.
- PlayStation: PS4 and PS5
Cable Provider Set-Top Boxes –
- Xfinity: You must own one of the following Xfinity set-top boxes –
- XG1v1 (Arris)
- Cox: Contour Stream Player and Contour Box with Voice Remote
Mobile & Tablet Devices –
- iOS: 12 or above
- Android:0 or above
Web Browsers –
- Firefox 88+ (Windows/Mac)
- Chrome 75+ (Windows/Mac)
- Safari 12+ (Mac)
- MS Edge 80+ (Windows/Mac)
Peacock Content on Roku using peacocktv.com/activate
Go through the below-furnished steps to activate the Peacock TV app on Roku.
- Make sure you have a compatible device. Turn on your Roku and stay signed in.
- Press the “Home” icon on the remote to navigate to the home screen.
- Scroll up or down to access the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Next, choose the “Search Channels” option.
- Type “Peacock” in the search bar using the virtual (on-screen) keyboard.
- Click the “Add channel” button to add the app to your Roku device.
- Press the “OK” option.
- Click “Go to Channel”.
- Now, launch the app.
- If prompted, sign in to the app by providing credentials.
- It will then fetch a unique activation code. You need to save it for future use.
- Next, head over to the official activation page – peacocktv.com/activate.
- Enter the device activation code to start enjoying.
That’s it! Your Roku device is ready to access the best Peacock shows.
Quick Guide to Get Peacock TV on Roku (On the Web)
You may check these steps if you wish to get the Peacock TV app from the Roku Channel Store.
- On your computer, go to Roku Channel Store.
- “Sign In” and search for “Peacock TV”.
- Click “Details” (when you see the channel on the screen).
- Click the “+Add channel” button.
- The Peacock TV channel will be added to your Roku.
Similar Post: showtimeanytime.com/activate
Get Peacock TV on Apple TV
Install the Peacock TV app on your Apple TV device and activate it at peacocktv.com/activate to watch exclusive originals, hundreds of movies, sports, news, pop culture, and your favorite TV series. If you haven’t signed up for Peacock, register for it on your Apple TV.
- From the home screen of your Apple TV device, navigate to the App Store using the remote.
- Go to the ‘Search’ box and type “Peacock”.
- The search result will get the Peacock TV app on the screen.
- Select the app and highlight the download button.
- Tap on the “Open” button and you need to select the “Subscribe Now” or “Sign-in” button.
- Provide credentials – username and password – to sign in.
- Now, launch the app and get an Activation Code on the TV screen.
- Save the code and access the authorized web portal to enter the code.
- Your device will be activated.
There you go! Your Apple TV is ready to bring your favorite Peacock TV programs.
Similar Post: nfl.com/activate
How to Connect Peacock on Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick (by Turning on Sideloading)?
Although Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick users couldn’t access the Peacock TV content earlier, they can now. As per the latest updates, Fire TV users can sideload Peacock if they want to enjoy the service.
Turn on Sideloading –
It is time to enable “sideloading” on your Amazon device. When you enable this feature, your device will allow you to download apps from outside the official App Store.
- Get the app from the Amazon App Store.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll over to “My Fire TV”.
- Tap on the option “Developer Options”.
- Turn on both “Apps from Unknown Sources” and “ADB Debugging”.
- Press the “Turn On” button when you see a security warning message.
- Once the “Peacock TV” app is installed, you can disable or turn off the button.
The Peacock TV app is successfully installed on your Fire TV device.
Note: If your device brings the “Install unknown apps” option instead of “Apps from Unknown Sources”, that’s okay. It happens due to your Fire TV model. In the next menu, you can set Download to “On”. There you go!
Similar Post: netflix.com/activate
peacocktv.com/activate on LG Smart TV
The following steps will help you activate Peacock on LG Smart TV.
- From the LG Smart TV home screen, navigate to “LG Content Store”.
- Select the “Apps” section and get the app on your device by clicking on the “Install” button.
- Launch the app and enter the log-in details if prompted.
- Receive a unique activation code and access the page – peacocktv.com/activate to activate the device.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Similar Post: watch.foodnetwork.com/activate
How to Watch Peacock TV on iPhone and Android?
Here’s a rundown of steps to connect the Peacock TV to your smartphone.
- Unlock your phone and install the app from “App Store” or “Play Store”.
- Launch the app and enter the log-in credentials – username and password – to sign in.
- You are all set now.
Stick to the activation guide and activate Peacock your device on the authorized page peacocktv.com/activate.
Similar Post: epixnow.com/activate
Peacocktv.com/activate – FAQs
How do I activate Peacock TV?
Create an account with Peacock TV. Verify account details and then download the Peacock TV app on your digital media device. Activate it at peacocktv.com/activate to start watching. You can get Peacock TV on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and more.
Is Peacock available for free?
Yes, Peacock is available for free. You don’t need to use your credit card. However, you will only need a valid email address and password to watch hours of content.
Why can’t I watch Peacock on TV?
This might have happened due to some technical issues. You can close the app and re-launch it. Consider restarting the streaming device by unplugging it.
How to get Peacock TV on Roku?
From the home screen, go to “Streaming Channels” > “Search Channels”. Search for Peacock and click “Add channel”. The application is now installed on your Roku.
Can I get the peacock app on a Sanyo TV?
Here’s a list of devices and platforms supported by Peacock.
- Web Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari
- Roku: Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku TV and Smart Soundbar, Roku Premiere/ Premiere+, Roku Express/ Express+, and Roku Ultra/ Ultra LT
- LG Smart TV: LG WebOS 3.5 or above
- Apple TV: 4th-generation
- PlayStation: 4 & 5
- Android TV: Android TV-Smart TVs (Sony Bravia, set-top boxes, etc.)
- Amazon: Fire TV and Fire Tablet
- Samsung Smart TV: 2017 models and later
- Vizio TV: 2016 models and newer
- Xbox: One, Series X, and Series S
Hope I could provide all the important details in this ultimate guide and answer your search terms like “how do I get Peacock on my TV”, “does Roku have Peacock TV”, “Peacock TV activate device”, etc.