go discovery com activate on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
Last Modified on : December 19, 2021 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Activate Guide
Picture this – you are at the best comforts of your home, you still get to explore the beautiful world – by installing the Discovery Go app. This amazing app lets you watch your favorite thing on your big TV screen.
If you are the kind of person who is looking to quench the thirst for knowledge and is inquisitive about almost everything, I would persuade you to subscribe to the Discovery Go channel.
Discovery GO Overview
About Discovery GO
Live Streaming and on-demand content
Discovery GO activation Page
Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox, iOS, Android
How to Watch
Free with a TV subscription
Similar Story: watch.hgtv.com/activate
What Can You Do with the Discovery Go App?
Some of the few reasons I would like to recommend you to get the app would be –
- It is FREE with your cable subscription.
- You will be able to watch episodes of the current series.
- Enjoy Discovery LIVE on your device (anytime, anywhere).
- Watch shows and episodes on the Discovery Go app the same day and time (as they premier on TV).
- You will get unlimited access to the best Discovery content including Gold Rush, Deadliest Catch, Street Outlaws, Shark Week, Fast N’ Loud, Bering Sea Gold, Moonshiners, Undercover Billionaire, Alaskan Bush People, Naked and Afraid, and many more!
All you need to do is to download the app and sign in with your participating TV provider using the credentials (username and password).
Here’s a sneak peek into the top features of the Discovery Go app.
- Compatible on a wide range of devices including Chromecast.
- Log in with your TV provider.
- Closed captioning support.
- Save episodes to your “Watch Later” list.
- Browse by genre.
- Pick up shows and episodes where you left off (irrespective of your devices).
- Choose and put episodes on your “Favorite Shows” list.
Discovery Go Supported Devices
If you have the following devices, you are good to go with the following activation process, which will be carried out at go.discovery.com/activate.
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TV
Similar Post: nfl.com/activate
Activate Discovery Go at go.discovery.com/activate
Discovery Go offers a complete family package. There’s something for everyone. While some of the shows broaden your view about the world, several other Discovery shows for children trigger their curiosity about their surroundings. To enjoy other channels like Animal Planet, Destination America, Investigation Discovery, American Heroes, Velocity, TLC, etc., you must sign up with Discovery Go and activate the app on your device.
To activate the app, turn on your device, get the Discovery Go app, generate a unique activation code, enter the code at go.discovery.com/activate, choose your TV provider, sign in to access the app, and start watching what you love.
Similar Post: syfy.com/activatenbcu
go.discovery.com/activate – Get Discovery Go on Roku
Let’s start the activation process with Roku. It is one of the most sought-after digital media devices and brings you endless entertainment doses. Here’s a rundown of steps that you will find handy to complete the activation process.
- Turn on your Roku device and access “Streaming Channels” > “Search Channels”.
- Search for the Discovery Go channel and tap on the “Add channel” button to add the app.
- Tap on the app to open it. It will generate a unique code on the TV screen.
- Access the go.discovery.com/activate authorized web page and enter the code that you already have from the TV screen.
- Click on the “ACTIVATE” button. If prompted to choose your TV provider and enter the login details.
Your device is ready to cast your favorite series on your TV.
Similar Post: usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
go discovery com activate on Apple TV
You will find the following steps handy to activate Discovery Go on Apple TV.
- Boot your Apple TV and navigate to “App Store”.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type “Discovery GO”.
- Select the app and click the “Get” button to install it.
- Return to the app once it is installed and click it to open.
- You should see an Activation Code.
- Save the code or leave the screen visible as you proceed to access go.discovery.com/activate.
- Enter the Activation Code displayed on the TV screen.
- Click the “Activate” button to finish.
Your Apple TV will be ready to use within moments.
Get Discovery GO on Fire TV via go.discovery.com/activate
Here I bring you the quickest way to add the Discovery GO channel to your Amazon Fire TV.
- From the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV device, navigate to “Amazon AppStore”.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type the name of the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Discovery GO app.
- Now, launch the app to get a code.
- Open your computer or mobile to access the go.discovery.com/activate page.
- Enter the code and click “ACTIVATE”.
Your Fire TV device will help you watch live and on-demand shows.
How to Watch Discovery GO on Xbox One?
Check the steps furnished below to watch the best Discovery shows on Xbox One.
- Access the “App Store”.
- Type “Discovery GO” with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the “Get” button to install it.
- You need to launch the app to get a go discovery com activation code.
- Save the code and launch your regular browser to access go.discovery.com/activate.
- On this page, you will enter the code.
- Now, click “Activate”.
This marks the end of the activation process.
go.discovery.com/activate on Samsung Smart TV
Samsung Smart TV users are advised to take a look at the following steps to watch Discovery shows like “Naked and Afraid”, “Shark Week 2021”, “Monster Garage”, and “Getaway Driver”.
- Turn on your Smart TV and access the Application Store.
- Search for the Discovery GO app and download it.
- Once the app is added to your device, you need to launch it.
- The next step involves noting down a unique go discovery com activate code.
- Copy it and go to go.discovery.com/activate.
- Enter the code carefully and click “ACTIVATE”.
Your Samsung Smart TV can now cast your most preferred shows.
Note: While entering the code, make sure both your computer and device should be connected to the same Internet to activate.
How to Watch Discovery on iOS and Android?
Simply install the Discovery Go app on your iOS and Android by navigating to “App Store” and “Play Store”. Click “Get” or “Install” and complete the installation process. Now, tap the app to open and enter the credentials to sign in. Select a video that you want to play.
How to fix go.discovery.com/activate Errors?
Did you stumble into some errors? Can’t complete the activation process?
No worries! You can try my troubleshooting tips to resolve the issues.
- Use Discovery Go Activation Code Timely: After receiving the activation code if you delay in entering the code at go.discovery.com/activate, you are likely to see a code exploration error. My advice is to regenerate the code by repeating the process and use it carefully.
- Upgrade Your Device: Make sure your connected device is updated. You can do it manually by navigating to the “Settings” section. Choose “Update System”. Click “Update”.
- Delete and Re-install Discovery GO: If the app stops functioning properly, delete it. Then, go to the app store to download it. Repeat the process to activate the app.
- Fix Wi-Fi: Sometimes, your poor Internet connection could be the culprit. Fix it before starting the activation process.
Go discovery com activate FAQs
How do I activate Discovery Channel?
- Go to the Channel Store
- Type “Discovery GO”
- Install the app and launch it to get a code.
- Access the go.discovery.com/activate link.
- Enter the activation code and click “ACTIVATE”.
How do I activate Discovery GO on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Access “Samsung Store”.
- Search for the Discovery GO
- Install the app and launch it.
- Get the go discovery com activate code.
- Go to go.discovery.com/activate.
- Enter the code and click “ACTIVATE”.
What is the difference between Discovery Go and Discovery Plus?
While you need a cable or satellite subscription to use Discovery GO, Discovery Plus doesn’t need a TV subscription. The latter is an independent platform.