idgo.com activate on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and Xbox
Last Modified on : May 5, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Entertainment
Excited to stream live TV and watch current episodes on your TV? Activate Investigation Discovery at idgo.com activate and watch your favorite ID shows and 14 more networks with your pay-TV subscription.
This blog post will walk you through the entire activation process step-by-step.
What Is Investigation Discovery (ID) GO?
Investigation Discovery, popularly known as ID, is an entertainment channel from Discovery Communications owned by Warner Bros. Launched as Discovery Civilization Network: The World History and Geography Channel in 1996, the ID pay-TV network promises hours of original programming (true crime documentaries), including the longest-running series – On the Case with Paula Zahn.
Today, ID can be streamed at home or on the go. Thanks to the availability of its all-new ID GO app, found on all leading streaming devices. However, it will require you to sign in with your TV provider (cable, satellite, live TV streaming service, or telco). When you link your pay-TV provider with your streaming media player by using the idgo.com activate code, there’s no stopping of you accessing 14 additional networks like Travel Channel, Science Channel, TLC, Discovery, and more.
All in one app.
With the latest version of the app installed on your TV-connected device, you can –
- Access hundreds of episodes on-demand – from classic favorites to current hits.
- Stream Investigation Discovery and 14 more networks LIVE.
- Watch your favorite ID shows, series, and specials, such as See No Evil, American Monster, Evil Lives Here, People Magazine Investigates, Fear Thy Neighbor, On the Case with Paula Zhan, Web of Lies, and many more.
- Find and enjoy shows with your pay-TV subscription.
- Stream live TV.
- Closed-captioning support.
- Save shows to watch later.
- Continue watching your favorite shows where you left off (this works across all of your devices).
- Browse by genre.
Is Investigation Discovery Free?
Yes, ID is free with your pay-TV subscription.
If you don’t find your TV provider on the list, contact your cable or satellite provider.
Things You Should Have
Here’s a sneak peek into the things that you will need to activate and watch ID shows on your TV.
- You must have a reliable internet connection.
- Check your streaming device if compatible.
- Install the latest version of the ID GO app.
- Use a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Make sure your TV-connected device and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
Supported Devices for idgo.com/activate
What are the supported devices for the ID GO app? Take a look –
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Xbox One
Ensure that your device is updated to the latest version, connected to the best internet connection in your area, and set up with your TV.
TV Providers Support Investigation Discovery Channel
Like most channels, ID comes free with a participating TV provider. The good news is you can get ID GO with the following leading cable or satellite providers.
Can’t find your TV provider? Check the complete list here.
Activate IDGO on Your Smart TV via idgo.com activate
Are you all set to stream live TV?
Maybe, you want to watch the longest-running shows on the big screen?
Below are the compatible devices and the easiest steps to activate the ID GO app at https://idgo.com/activate.
idgo.com activate roku
Everyone loves Roku. If you, too, own a Roku device, I will love to walk you through the steps below to install and activate idgo.com.
- Locate the ID GO app on the Roku Channel Store.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app.
- Now, you need to launch the app and enter the sign-in details.
- A popup screen will appear on the screen, carrying a unique IDGO activate code and https idgo com activate.
- Open the URL on your mobile or computer browser and enter the code.
- Click the Link TV Provider option.
- You will be asked to select your TV provider.
- Enter the required details to complete the activation process.
Your Roku-powered TV screen will load automatically.
Activate idgo.com on Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV is a fantastic device to watch great shows and other 14 channels. You will find the following steps handy to activate the Investigation Discovery Go channel on your Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App Store from the home screen.
- Search for the ID GO app.
- Click the Get button to install it.
- Open the app and enter the log-in details.
- You will see a unique activation code.
- Note it down or leave the screen visible while you continue with the activation process.
- Open your mobile or computer browser to access idgo.com/activate.
- Enter the idgo com activate code and link your TV provider.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to start streaming ID full episodes on your Fire TV device.
How to Activate IDGO on Apple TV
It can be fun watching Investigation Discovery shows like Atlanta Justice (2020-present), A Time To Kill (2020–present), A Deadly Dose (2020–present), American Monster (2016–present), An American Murder Mystery (2016–present), and Betrayed (2016–present) on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the App Store from your Apple TV home screen.
- Type “ID GO” in the search box and wait for the results.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- Open and sign in to the app to get an activation code on the screen.
- Go to idgo com activate on your mobile browser.
- Key in the code and link your TV provider.
Wait for a few seconds for your Apple TV to connect with your ID account.
Enter idgo.com activate code to Activate IDGO on Android TV
To activate the ID GO app on Android TV,
- Power on your Android TV.
- Navigate to the App Store and search for the ID GO app.
- Install the app by clicking the Install button.
- Open the app to receive a unique activation code.
- Now, visit idgo.com activate on your tablet (connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Android TV).
- Enter the code and link your TV provider by entering the required sign-in details.
The system will verify the details. Your Android TV screen will refresh, allowing you to stream your favorite content.
idgo com activate FAQs
How do I activate IDGO?
You need to install the app on your smart TV and generate an ID GO activation code. Go to idgo.com activate to use the code and link your TV provider. The Investigation Discovery Go app is activated.
How do I activate IDGO on Roku?
- Install the ID GO app from the Channel Store.
- Launch it to get a unique activation code.
- Visit idgo.com/activate on another smart device.
- Enter the code and click Link TV Provider.
- Select your TV provider and provide the sign-in credentials.
The above steps are tested and tried. You need to stick to each step to complete the process without bumping into an error.