funimation.com/activate – Complete Guide to Funimation Login
Last Modified on : August 7, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Entertainment
This blog post will talk about the easy steps to activate Funimation on your TV via funimation.com/activate. Read through this guide if you want to know how to subscribe to Funimation and get the app on your device before starting its popular shows and series.
Are you getting nostalgic about old anime series, such as Dragon Ball? Do you wish to re-watch old favorites and some new anime series? If yes, I believe you are in luck.
Funimation is one of the first choices that you should opt for. It has been in the market for quite a while and you can get its dedicated app on your streaming device.
With exclusive rights to popular series, including Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Clover, Fairy Tail, Assassination Classroom, Fruits Basket, and My Hero Academia among many others, Funimation, a fully-integrated, next-generation entertainment studio, is one of the “leading distributors of anime and other foreign entertainment properties in North America.”
What Is Funimation?
Funimation Global Group, LLC, widely called Funimation, is a Sony-owned entertainment company that specialized in the distribution and dubbing of East Asian media (Japanese anime). Been around for three decades (founded way back in 1994), the company has managed to find a place in the hearts of millions of anime fans. Being a kid in the 90s, I remember Funimation bringing the “dubbed version of Dragonball Z to the Cartoon Network.”
Funimation can be set up across multiple devices, such as streaming platforms, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and smartphones & tablets and you can stream over 15,000 hours of anime content and hundreds of titles. Let’s explore how to watch your favorite Funimation shows on your favorite device.
Is Funimation Free?
Funimation is the home of the most extensive collection of English-dubbed amine. It also boasts hundreds of subtitled shows from Japan. If you are excited to embark on your anime adventure journey, you must subscribe to Funimation.
Read that twice – Funimation lets you stream ad-free content without those pesky commercial interruptions when you have a valid subscription.
It has three plans and I will discuss them below.
funimation.com activate Prerequisites
Are you actually ready to explore the largest collection of outstanding anime series?
You need to check the below points and confirm that you have those prerequisites ready beforehand.
- Funimation login details.
- Subscription details.
- Supported devices.
- A mobile phone or laptop.
- A high-speed internet connection.
funimation.com activate Supported Devices
The good news is that Funimation is available on all major devices. See below!
Streaming Players and Smart TVs
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Xbox One
Mobile Devices & Tablets
- Amazon Kindle
How Do I Activate Funimation on My TV using the funimation.com/activate code?
In order to stream Funimation on your TV, you must get the app and activate it by using the funimation.com/activate code. Below are the easy steps to install and activate Funimation on various devices.
Roku users can activate the Funimation app by using the below steps.
- Navigate to the home screen of your Roku device by clicking the Home icon on the remote.
- Scroll down and select Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Access the Search feature and look for the Funimation app in the Channel Store.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app.
- Press the OK button and click the Go to Channel to access the app.
- Launch it and take note of the activation URL and the unique activation code.
- Go to funimation.com/activate or the Funimation login page on another device.
- Enter the log-in details and click the SIGN IN option.
- Here, you will be prompted to enter the code.
- Click the ACTIVATE button.
Wait for a while and your Roku screen will refresh automatically if the details are correct. You can now watch your favorite anime series.
funimation.com/activate Fire TV
Here’s a simple workaround to activate Funimation on Fire TV.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Fire TV device.
- You will access the home screen and navigate to the Amazon Store using the remote.
- Click the magnifying glass icon.
- Search for the Funimation app.
- Click the Get or Download button to install the app.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Enter the required details (if asked) to take note of the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
- Head to funimation com activate on your mobile or computer (connected to the same Wi-Fi connection as your Fire TV).
- Type your Email address and Password.
- Click the SIGN IN option.
- When prompted to enter the unique activation code, please do that carefully.
- Complete the activation process by following the on-screen instructions.
The system will verify the details. It will take a few moments before motivating you to enjoy the best anime series on the big screen.
funimation com activate Apple TV
Apple TV is another popular media player – a compatible one for the Funimation app. You may use the following steps to install and activate the Funimation app on your Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store from the home screen.
- Access the Search feature and search for the Funimation app.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Open the app by clicking it.
- It should get you an activation code on the screen.
- Keep the screen visible while you access the official activation page – funimation.com/activate.
- You will need to enter the sign-in details – Email Address and Password.
- Click the SIGN IN button.
- It will take you to another page where you will have to enter the funimation com activate code displayed on the TV screen.
Once the verification process is over, you can start streaming more than 800 series and movies.
funimation.com activate Android TV
With the Funimation app on your Android TV, you will love streaming hundreds of new and classic anime ad-free.
- Navigate to the Play Store from the home screen of your Android TV.
- Look for the Funimation app.
- Click the Install button when the app turns up on the screen.
- Access the app and open it.
- On your TV screen, you will take note of a unique registration code and a URL.
- Grab your mobile or tablet and launch your regular browser.
- Type funimation.com/activate in the URL bar to get the activation page.
- Enter your Email Address and Password to sign in.
- A new page will appear, prompting you to enter the code.
- Click the ACTIVATE button to finish the process.
Log In and Watch Funimation on Samsung TV
Wondering which Samsung Smart TV models support the Funimation app?
Well, the Funimation app supports any Samsung Smart TV running Tizen OS. Also, you need to make sure that your smart TV isn’t produced before 2015. That means, the app doesn’t support Samsung TV old models.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Scroll to the Samsung App Store and look for the Funimation app.
- Install the app and launch it.
- You will get a unique funimation.com activation code.
- Leave the screen visible as you open the activation link (funimation.com/activate) on your mobile phone or computer.
- If you aren’t logged in already, enter the credentials.
- Click SIGN IN to access the enter code page.
- Provide the code carefully and complete the process.
Select your favorite shows and enjoy them on the big screen.