How to Activate SundanceTV on Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV via sundancetv com activate
Last Modified on : September 21, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Activate Guide
In our earlier blog posts, I have covered leading pay-TV channels like USA Network, TV One, BBC America, Bravo, A&E, HGTV, and more and talked about how these channels keep their customers engrossed with their riveting TV shows, movies, and series by broadcasting new shows week-by-week. In today’s post, I will cover a pay-TV channel that has gained recognition over the years for offering award-winning, critically-acclaimed series on demand. SundanceTV is home to many thought-provoking shows and full episodes. To watch Sundance TV on your TV, you need to install the app and activate it via sundancetv.com/activate.
Before checking out the activation process, here’s a quick brush-up on SundanceTV.
Formerly called Sundance Channel, Sundance TV is a well-known American pay-TV channel founded on February 1, 1996. Owned by AMC Networks, the channel focuses on both original and acquired programming, thus keeping movie buffs and TV show lovers glued to the TV screen.
With a TV subscription, you can watch short films, independent feature films, world cinema, documentaries, and more. In addition, SundanceTV covers the latest developments of the Sundance Film Festival.
The Sundance TV channel was already accessed by 60 million American households as of July 2015, while its sister channels, including We TV, IFC, and BBC America receive massive support and love from their patrons.
Is SundanceTV Free?
Watch Sundance TV for free with a participating TV provider.
Don’t have SundanceTV on your cable?
Contact your TV operator or watch Sundance TV without cable as part of AMC+. Also, you get to watch BBC America, Shudder, IFC, and AMC ad-free and on demand. Make sure you subscribe to AMC+ and activate it via amcplus.com/activate.
How is SundanceTV Different from Sundance Now?
Many people wonder whether SundanceTV is Sundance Now. The simple and straight answer is NO.
SundanceTV can be streamed via a cable subscription, while you don’t need to sign in with your TV provider to watch Sundance Now.
Moreover, these two services don’t even share the same catalog.
Prerequisites for sundance tv com activate
Sundance TV is offered by many cable operators and can be accessed in their basic packages.
Is that the only thing you need?
Check the following requirements before opening the activation link and enter the Sundance TV activation code to get started.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- Subscription details with AMC+ (if you are a cord-cutter).
- Supported devices.
- A separate mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
- Use a high-speed Wi-Fi network.
Sundancetv com activate Supported Devices
The Sundance TV app is available on the following supported devices.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
TV Providers That Offer Sundance TV
Choose your TV provider and sign in with the credentials to watch Sundance TV shows, films, series, and more.
- AT&T U-Verse
How to Activate Sundance TV via sundancetv.com/activate?
There are different ways to watch Sundance TV. Streaming devices, smartphones, tablets, and the web let you stream full episodes with and without sign-in requirements.
To watch Sundance TV shows and documentaries on your TV using streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV, you will need to install and activate Sundance TV via the authorized activation link. You don’t need to access sundancetv.com/activate if you wish to stream Sundance TV on your smartphone or computer.
sundancetv.com activate Roku
The Roku Channel is home to thousands of free and premium TV channels. It supports the Sundance TV app. Learn how to get Sundance TV on Roku and watch live TV, shows, and more.
- Navigate your way to the Roku home screen by clicking the Home
- Scroll to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Access the Search feature.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Sundance TV.
- Select and click Add Channel once the SundanceTV app appears.
- Click OK > Go to Channel.
- Locate the app and launch it.
- This will generate a sundance tv com activate code on the activation screen.
- Go to sundancetv com activate.
- Enter the activation code and click the orange SUBMIT button.
- If prompted, sign in with your TV provider.
Wait for a few seconds and you will begin watching Sundance TV on Roku.
sundancetv.com/activate Fire TV
Amazon has its grip on the streaming industry, too. Its Fire TV devices make a great choice to add & activate different free and paid channels to watch content over the internet. You can install and activate SundanceTV on Fire TV using these easy steps.
- Turn on your Fire TV device.
- Press the Home button to access the home screen.
- Click the magnifying glass icon.
- Search for the SundanceTV app.
- Click the Get or Download button.
- Install the app and launch it to take note of the activation code.
- Leave the screen visible and open sundancetv.com/activate on a separate device.
- Enter the code from the TV screen and click Submit.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and enter the credentials when prompted.
You are ready to watch Sundance TV on Fire TV.
How to Activate and Watch Sundance TV on Apple TV?
Here are the easy steps to get SundanceTV on Apple TV.
- Power on your Apple TV device.
- Use the remote to access the App Store.
- Look for the Sundance TV app.
- Click the Get button.
- After installing the app, open it.
- Save the code from your TV screen.
- Open sundancetv.com/activate on your computer or tablet.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV screen.
- Click Submit.
- Enter your TV provider sign-in details.
After a few seconds, your Apple TV screen will load. Use the remote to select what you want to watch.