Want to watch everything that the SYFY channel has to offer? Great! The best way to binge-watch your favorite sci-fi movies and shows is to subscribe to a cable or satellite TV provider. With a TV provider’s credentials at your disposal, you can access the syfy.com activate/activatenbcu roku page to complete the activation process.
What Is Syfy?
Launched on September 24, 1992, by Comcast’s NBCUniversal, Syfy, styled as SYFY, has come a long way.
The American cable channel specializes in science-fiction programming.
The Sci-Fi Channel also deals in horror, fantasy, reality shows, original films, and anime content.
As per Wikipedia, the channel was available to 92.4 million American households.
So, the next time you want to have a whale of a time with your beautiful family, what better channel could you ask for than Syfy?
Is the SYFY channel Free on Roku?
The Syfy Now app on your Roku device lets you watch full episodes of your favorite science-fiction shows or horror stories whenever you want.
But, you might ask – “Is Syfy on Roku really free?”
While the question is quite fair, the answer might vary.
The reason I’m saying so is that if you already have a TV provider subscription, you pay nothing extra to watch Surreal Estate, Chucky, The Thing in the Hole, Get Down with Day of the Dead, and more.
Get started by signing in with your cable, satellite, or digital subscription. The Syfy app supports most TV providers, including Dish, AT&T, Spectrum, Xfinity, and DirecTV.
And people who have cut the cords already can watch SYFY without cable through one of these streaming services –
- YouTube TV
- DirecTV Stream
- Hulu + Live TV
- Sling TV
Prerequisites for syfy.com activate/activatenbcu roku
While Roku is a mandatory device to carry out the Syfy activation process via syfy.com/roku, there are other prerequisites that you should consider, too.
- Subscribe to Syfy through a participating TV provider.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- An account with SYFY.
- A Roku-supported device and a second device to access syfy.com activate/activatenbcu.
- A high-speed Internet connection.
How to Create SYFY Profile?
If you already have an NBCUniversal profile, you need not sign up with Syfy separately.
Some of the benefits of signing up with an NBCUniversal account are three (3) free credits, watching shows across all devices, and voting during the shows. Click here to create an account.
syfy.com activate/activatenbcu roku – How to Add Syfy on Roku?
It is time to add the SYFY app on Roku to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows, movies, or stream live TV.
What are you waiting for? Get the unique channel added on your device to enjoy super hit movies like No Time to Die, F9, Black Widow, The Suicide Squad, and more.
- Turn on your Roku device and press the Home icon on the remote.
- From the home screen, scroll up or down to access Streaming Channels.
- Under it, you will select Search Channels.
- Type SYFY in the search box.
- Select OK and click the Add channel button.
- Press the Go to channel button to return to the home screen.
The SYFY app (if you call it “Siffy”, it is fine) will be added to your device. It is time to locate the app and get the activation code.
syfy.com activate nbcu roku via syfy.com/roku
Let’s watch original videos like Warp Factor, Everything You Didn’t Know, Behind the Panel, and more with your family after activating the app on your TV-connected device.
- Launch the app and click the Welcome Link.
- Note down the syfy.com/roku activation code or leave the screen visible/
- Open your computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone to access syfy.com activate/activatenbcu roku.
- Enter your Activation Code and click “CONTINUE”.
- Follow a couple of steps to complete the process.
A success message will appear on the screen. The Roku screen will load automatically. It is now ready to cast the SYFY shows.
How to Watch SYFY on Roku without Cable via syfy.com/activatenbcu
When it comes to watching SYFY shows like Blood Drive, Alien News Desk, Battlestar Galactica, 12 Monkeys, Deadly Class, and The Expanse, you got to be a little serious. If you don’t have the subscription details of a TV provider or think that the cable or satellite companies charge pretty hefty amounts, check out the following alternative ways to enjoy Syfy on Roku.
You will still be able to enjoy the latest episodes or get access to live streaming and schedules by subscribing to one of the following streaming services.
Watch Syfy on Sling TV: Subscribe to one of the suitable Sling TV packages and start watching provocative science fiction entertainment.
What’s more? Get access to approximately 70,000 pieces of on-demand content on your Roku. Its DVR storage can help you watch your favorite movies and anime shows later (offline). Check the following affordable packages –
- Sling Blue ($35/ month): The Sling Blue package has 43 channels including SYFY.
- Sling Orange & Blue ($50/ month): The combo package gives you 49 channels. Along with SYFY, you can also stream FS1, BET+, USA, ESPN, Lifetime, and more.
How to Watch SYFY on Hulu + Live TV: Unlike Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV has only one package. You can subscribe to the Hulu + Live TV package for $65/ month and enjoy a 7-day free trial. Along with Syfy, you will enjoy 66 more channels on Roku.
Enjoy Syfy on FuboTV: To live stream on fuboTV, subscribe to one of its three plans – Fubo Elite ($80/ month), Fubo Pro ($70/ month), and Fubo Starter ($65/ month). All these packages will give you a seven-day free trial. Visit the official website for more information.
What channel is Syfy HD on DIRECTV? It is 244. The Entertainment package starts at $70 per month. Sign up for the Choice package to enjoy 90+ channels, regional sports, SYFY, and much more. The Ultimate package can get you more than 130 channels. If you select the Premier package, you avail of all premium channels at $140/ month.
Syfy on YouTube TV: Unlimited DVR space, 85+ channels, and 6 accounts for 1 price – YouTube TV gives you a two-week free trial when you subscribe to the service for $65/ month.
Syfy.com activate/activatenbcu Roku code not working; How to Troubleshoot
Oh! Did you also encounter some issues with the code?
I know you would never appreciate this. But if the syfy.com activatenbcu code doesn’t work, your job is to diagnose the issue.
To help you find out the cause, let me walk you through the following points.
- Syfy on Roku Code Expired: If you delay entering the code, it would be expired. In this case, you will have to repeat the process to get another syfy.com Roku activation code.
- Update Your Device: Maybe, the streaming platform is not updated. Check it by accessing Settings > System Update > Update.
- Clear Cookies and Cache Files from Browser: Not only will have to ensure you are using the latest browser, but also make sure it is compatible with the SYFY app. You may opt for deleting the cache files.
syfy.com activate/activatenbcu roku FAQs
How do I activate Syfy on my Roku?
Go to Roku Channel Store, install the app, launch it to receive an activation code, launch a browser on your computer or mobile phone, navigate to syfy.com activate/activatenbcu, enter the code, and click “Continue”. Syfy is now activated on Roku.
Syfy app not working on Roku – What to do?
- Delete the app and re-install it.
- Repeat the activation process to generate a code.
- Go to www syfy.com/activatenbcu roku to complete the activation process.
Is SYFY free on Roku?
You will not pay an additional fee if your cable provider offers the SYFY channel.
Simply, go to the Roku Channel Store to install the SYFY NOW app and activate it via syfy.com/activatenbcu.
How can I reactive my Roku Channel?
You need to resubscribe to the subscription on your Roku device. There are two ways to do it –
- Launch the channel if you subscribed from within a channel, enter the sign-in details, and stick to the on-screen guidelines.
- If you subscribed to a channel from within the Roku Channel Store, you need to locate the app or channel, click the Subscribe button, and carry out the remaining on-screen steps.
What channel is SYFY on Roku?
The SYFY app lets you catch up on the best SYFY shows and movies that you have been longing to watch. Also, your Roku device allows you to watch live TV, present and past season content.
For that, you need to install the Syfy Now channel from the TV Everywhere category in the Channel Store on your Roku TV.
You are ready to watch Syfy.
What number is Syfy Channel?
- Dish Network: Channel 122 (HD/ SD) Channel 9432 (HD)
- DirecTV/ Stream: Channel 244 (HD/ SD)
- C-Band – H2H/4DTV: AMC-18 Channel 211
How can I watch Syfy channel without cable?
Cord-cutters can watch SYFY without cable using one of the streaming services – DirecTV Stream, Fubo TV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV.
Click here if you wish to watch SYFY on Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, Chromecast, or Xbox.
Also Read: How to Watch NFL on Roku