Have you recently purchased a brand new Roku streaming device to watch NFL? Before you learn about how to watch NFL on Roku, ensure that you have all the prerequisites like a stable Internet, a valid subscription through a TV provider, streaming service provider, or directly through NFL, and an NFL account ready beforehand.
Although we have a few days to the playoffs, it is never too late to enjoy your most favorite game with your buddies. Let’s quickly go through this guide and understand how to add and activate NFL on Roku via nfl.com/activate.
Is NFL Free on Roku?
Unfortunately, NO! You need an NFL subscription through a cable TV provider, Game Pass, or streaming provider to watch on your Roku. Look for a suitable NFL Roku package on different service providers and watch NFL on Roku for free.
How to Add NFL Network on Roku?
The best thing about choosing a Roku device is that you can have a myriad of devices that suit your requirements and fit your budget. Choose from hundreds of Roku TV models from top brands of all sizes with HDR and Dolby Vision.
Before you log into your NFL account and watch NFL games live free on Roku TV, you must add the app. Here’s a step-by-step guide to adding the National Football League official app on your Roku.
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Press the Home button on the remote to go to the Home screen.
- Use the arrow button (down) to select Streaming Channels.
- You will then need to select Search Channels by tapping the “OK” button.
- Navigate to the Roku Channel Store and highlight the NFL app.
- Click the Add channel button to add the official app to your Roku device.
- Press the OK This should bring several options like Go to Channel, Remove Channel, View Screenshots, etc.
- You can tap the Home button or select the Go to channel option to return to the screen where the newly added app is available (at the bottom of the screen).
That’s how you add the NFL app on Roku TV.
How to Watch NFL on Roku via nfl.com/activate
To watch NFL on Roku, let’s check out the steps below to activate NFL network on Roku TV via nfl.com/activate/roku.
- Locate the app and launch it.
- It will bring you an NFL Roku activation code on the screen.
- Note down the code and head to nfl.com/activate/roku on a mobile or computer browser.
- Enter the nfl com activate code in the desired field and click the Continue button.
- Sign in to your TV provider account details to complete the activation process.
The NFL app on your TV-connected device will load automatically. Once activated, you can select your favorite program and watch the highest professional level of American football in the world.
NFL Roku Activation Code Not Working – How to Fix
The NFL activation code is not working?
If this is the case, you wouldn’t be able to watch your favorite games. To fix this, you need to re-install the app and then restart the device from Settings > System > System Restart.
This should fix the streaming issue.
Don’t have a Roku? No problem! You can watch NFL on your favorite device easily. You can check here to get a complete insight into watching professional American football.
Excited for the Super Bowl on Roku?