Looking for online instructions to activate NFL for Roku at nfl.com/activate? Thinking of watching NFL games without cable? It is now easier than ever as all NFL games can be accessed right on your Roku device. Refer to this ultimate guide to know the complete activation process of NFL on Roku.
Nothing brings more excitement and joy for a football aficionado than watching the most awaited NFL 2021 on the big TV screen. The hype is quite high this season. Although ardent football lovers are looking forward to book tickets to enjoy the games in the stadium as all 32 teams lock their horns, many crazy fans will settle for watching the matches on different devices including Android TV, Apple TV, Fire TV, Xbox, and PS4. Roku is an amazing choice, too. If you have a Roku device, let me guide you on how to activate NFL on Roku at nfl.com/activate.
Instructions to Add NFL on Roku
Learn how to add the National Football League official app on your Roku to start watching without any problem. The steps are pretty simple.
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Press the Home button on the remote to go to the home screen.
- Use the arrow button (down) to select “Search Channels” by tapping the “OK” button.
- Navigate to the Roku Channel Store and highlight the NFL app.
- Tap on the “+Add channel” button to add the official app to your Roku device.
- The channel is added, you can press the “OK” button. This should bring several options like go-to channel, remove channel, view screenshots, etc.
- You can tap the “Home” button or select “Go to channel” to return to the screen where the newly added app is available (at the bottom of the screen).
The app has now been added to your Roku. Follow the instructions below to activate and watch NFL on Roku.
Instructions to Activate NFL on Roku at nfl.com/activate
- Tap on the NFL app to open it.
- Access “Setting” and navigate to the link nfl.com/activate to receive a code on your registered mobile number/ email address.
- Note down the code and head to nfl.com/activate/roku to enter the received code.
- You will get access to NFL Game Pass.
- Now, use the login details to start watching.
The best thing about choosing a Roku device is that you can get hold of a device suiting your requirements and fitting your budget. Choose from hundreds of Toku TV models from top brands with all sizes with HDR and Dolby Vision.
Are you ready to watch the highest professional level of American football in the world?
The NFL activation code is not working? If this is the case, you wouldn’t be able to watch your favorite games. To fix this, you need to re-install the app and then restart the device from Settings > System > System Restart. This should fix the process.
Excited for the Super Bowl on Roku?