For shows like Blaze and the Monster Machines, PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig, Shimmer & Shine, and Dora the Explorer, subscribe to Nick Jr. through a participating TV provider and activate the channel via nick jr com activate.
In this blog post, I will walk you through the easy steps to download the Nick Jr. app for free and activate it to stream full episodes, play educational games, uncover lots of silly surprises, and discover original videos. Stay tuned!
Similar Post: How to Watch YouTube Kids on Roku
About Nick Jr. Channel
Nick Jr. is a well-known American pay-TV channel that targets preschoolers.
It is run by Paramount Global and provides “educational and entertaining programming to encourage preschoolers to learn, play, and have fun.”
The channel was launched in 2009 and boasts a lineup that features a “mix of originally-produced programming.”
If you want your kids to be busy learning new things every day, all you have to do is to get the Nick Jr. app on your device. The app needs to be activated using a unique nickjr.com/activate code.
Is Nick Jr. Free?
Let your preschooler play all kinds of interactive games (Mermaids, Drawing, Stickers, Coloring Book, Racing, and Firefighters) and watch full episodes (Mutt & Stuff, Rusty Rivets, Team Umizoomi, and Wallykazam) for free with a TV provider.
If don’t have a TV provider subscription, you can’t access Nick Jr. on your TV.
You will need a few things at your disposal to complete the process in a hassle-free way. They are –
- A stable internet connection.
- An updated, compatible streaming device.
- A participating TV provider account details.
- An account with Nick Jr. (sign-in details).
- A mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
After confirming these prerequisites, you can get started with the Nick Jr. activation process for all the supported devices.
nick jr com activate supported devices
“What device would I need in order to get access to the Nick Jr. App?”
As long as you want to activate Nick Jr. within the territory of the United States, try out one of these devices.
- Roku (2nd generation or higher)
- Fire TV (1st generation or higher)
- Apple TV (4th generation or higher)
- Apple devices
- Android smartphones
- Amazon devices
People possessing older devices, such as Kindle (1st generation), Nabi devices, and Apple devices (those not compatible with, or able, to run iOS9+) will have problems running the app.
Similar Post: netflix.com/activate
Three (3) Easy Steps to Activate Nick Jr. via nick jr com activate
- Enter Code: Visit the http://www.nickjr.com/activate link, and enter the code that you received on your TV screen.
- Sign In: Click on the “Continue” button and provide the details to “Sign In”.
- Watch: There you go! Your device is ready to watch the best kids-friendly Nickelodeon shows – Santiago of the Seas (Set Sail with Santiago and His Friends), Paw Patrol (No Job Is Too Big, No Pup Is Too Small), Abby Hatcher (Abby Loves to Lend a Helping Hand), Blue’s Clues & You! (Help Josh Solve Blue’s Puzzles), Bubble Guppies (An Underwater World of Learning and Music), and more.
Similar Post: Zoom on Roku
nick jr com activate Roku
Although non-subscribers can stream for free, they will have a much more limited viewing experience. Subscribing to the channel gives you complete access to tons of entertaining and educational videos.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to let your preschooler groove, laugh, move, and learn by streaming full episodes.
- Turn on your Roku device and make sure it is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Use the Roku remote and access the home screen of your device by pressing the Home icon.
- From the home screen of your Roku, use the arrow key on the remote to navigate to “Streaming Channels”.
- You will have many options like Most Popular, Top Free, New, Roku Recommends, and Search Channels. Click on the “Search Channels” option.
- On the “Search” bar in the Roku Channel Store, type the app name using the virtual keyboard.
- Upon seeing the Nick Jr. app on the “Kids and Family” section, add it to your Roku by clicking on the “+Add channel” button.
- Launch the app to generate a 7-digit Activation Code. The code will appear on the TV screen. Note down the code and access the nickjr.com/activate page on another device – a mobile phone or computer.
- Enter the code and click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you need to log in with your TV provider details.
- You will now be ready to watch entertainment content with your kids.
Similar Post: How to Watch Super Bowl on Roku
Nick Jr Activate Fire Stick (Fire TV)
Amazon Fire TV allows you to stream what you love. For that, you need to download the app from the Amazon Store.
- Switch on Amazon Fire TV and navigate to the Amazon App Store to download the Nick Jr. app for free.
- Launch the app to get a code on the TV screen.
- Copy the code and access the authorized activation page.
- Enter the code at nickjr.com/activate and click on the “Continue” button.
- Choose your TV provider and sign in.
- There you go! Start watching all that you love.
If you face any problem during the activation process, you can refer to the Nick Jr. Help Center.
Similar Post: peacocktv.com/activate
Activate Nick Jr. on Apple TV via nickjr.com/activate
You must own a 4th-generation or higher Apple TV to watch shows like Mutt & Stuff, Team Umizoomi, Rusty Rivets, Wallykazam, and many more.
Use a stable Wi-Fi network to carry out the activation process in a hassle-free way.
- Go to the App Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- Search for the Nick Jr. app and click the Get button to install it.
- Launch the app, and it will display a popup.
- You will receive a com activate code and the official activation URL.
- Go to nickjr.com activate on another device and enter the 7-digit activation code.
- Press the Continue button.
- On the following screen, provide the sign-in details as required.
The Nick Jr. app on the Apple TV will refresh. You can now let your kids play all kinds of interactive games like Firefighters, Racing, Stickers, Coloring Book, Mermaids, Drawing, and Dress Up.
Nick Jr Activate Xfinity
The Nick Jr. activation on Xfinity is really simple. You must have an Xfinity TV or Comcast TV. Check the steps below to watch Nick Jr. on Xfinity.
- Your Xfinity TV should be connected to a high-speed Internet.
- If you have the Xfinity app installed on your TV, you must sync it.
- Next, go to your Application Store or Channel Store to install the Nick Jr.
- Find the Nick Jr. app in your TV box.
- Launch it to generate an activation code.
- Access nick jr com activate on another device.
- Enter the code and then, enter the sign-in details.
You are ready to watch your preferred programs.
Watch Nick Jr. Shows on Smartphones (iOS, Android, and Amazon Kindle)
Why would you confine your kids to enjoy Nick Jr. shows when they can watch while on the go?
All the smart devices like iPhone, Android, and Amazon Kindle support the Nick Jr. app. Install and sign-in to enjoy interactive games.
Here are the steps to follow.
- Go to the application store – App Store for iOS, Play Store for Android, and Amazon AppStore for Amazon devices.
- Install the Nick Jr.
- Open it and provide the credentials to sign in.
- You are good to go.
How to Watch Nick Jr. without Cable?
To watch Nick Jr. live without cable, subscribe to one of these streaming services –
- Youtube TV
- Sling TV
- Fubo TV
- Hulu + Live TV
- DirecTV Stream
People Also Ask
How much does it cost?
No extra fees will be charged if you already have a Nick Jr. subscription through a participating cable or satellite provider.
How to get Nick Jr. on Roku?
- Navigate to the Roku Channel Store from the home screen.
- Install the Nick Jr. app by clicking the Add channel button.
- Launch the app to generate a code.
- Go to nick jr com activate to install the code.
- Sign-in to your account and start watching.
How to get Nick Jr. on Xfinity?
To get Nick Jr. on Xfinity, you must connect your Xfinity (Comcast) TV to an Internet. Sync your Xfinity app to your TV and install the Nick Jr. app from the channel store. Generate a code and use it at nickjr.com/activate. Follow a couple of on-screen steps to complete the process.
Is Nick Jr. on any streaming service?
Streaming services like AT&T TV, Philo, Sling, TV, and fuboTV allow you to watch Nick Jr. Get a valid subscription.
How to watch Nick Jr. shows without cable?
By getting a valid subscription through a streaming service like AT&T TV, Philo, Sling, TV, and fuboTV, you can watch your favorite shows without cable.