What Is ClassTag: How to Activate ClassTag at classtag.com/activate for Hassle-free Parent Teacher Communication
Last Modified on : August 11, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Activate Guide
In this blog post, you will learn how to activate the ultimate Parent Teacher Messenger App – ClassTag – via classtag.com/activate. This is your go-to place for all parent-teacher communication. Let’s delve deeper and learn how to make the most out of this amazing communication tool.
ClassTag is a communication platform focused on connecting teachers with parents. This is a great interactive tool that facilitates both parties to communicate about a particular child effortlessly.
Founded in 2015 by Vlada Lotkina (CEO and Co-Founder), ClassTag provides “robust data-driven insights to facilitate a greater parent, teacher, and administrator involvement and insights from classroom to the district.” Its main goal – “to bring school and district leaders together to share learnings and understandings” – remains unchanged over the years, which has helped over 5 million families connect with over 25,000 schools.
Comes packed with outstanding features and endless possibilities, ClassTag easily brings everyone together and carries out various tasks like messages, videos, announcements, pictures, calendar, library, actionable engagement stats, and parent-teacher conferences in one place.
Is ClassTag Free?
ClassTag is a free platform focused on making communication between parents and teachers simpler and easier.
You can join millions of families and educators by signing up for ClassTag and activating its dedicated app via classtag.com/activate.
Read to find all the key tips to get started with ClassTag and enjoy communicating with your teacher from anywhere, anytime.
Make Sure You Have
To activate ClassTag, you will require –
- A unique class tag com activation code from your teacher.
- Sign up details with ClassTag. (Note: You can always create one with the help of an invitation from your child’s class teacher.)
- Computer with internet connection.
- A valid email address and password.
- You may also keep a phone.
classtag.com/activate – How to Activate or Get Started with ClassTag
If you already have a ClassTag.com activate code ready, check these simple steps to join your child’s class.
(The activation process is actually creating an account with ClassTag so that you don’t face a problem joining your child’s class. Stick to the steps and carry out the instructions meticulously.)
- Go to classtag.com/activate.
- Please enter the code that your teacher sent you.
- Click Continue after typing the code carefully.
- On the Email/Phone section, enter your email address or phone number.
Note: You will receive a unique code from your child’s teacher.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your profile information, such as your first name, last name, email address, choose a password, and the language you speak.
- After entering relevant details, click Join Class.
You will receive a confirmation email welcoming you to the class. This is how you join your child’s class.
Note: To receive the code in the inbox, your child’s teacher must have associated or linked your number or email address in their class directory. In any case, if you don’t have the code you can request ClassTag to send you a fresh notification.
How Can I Join ClassTag without Accessing classtag.com/activate (Sign up and Join Class)?
With a valid email address or phone number, you can sign up for a ClassTag account and join the class. And of course, you don’t have to launch classtag.com/activate on your phone or computer browser.
- Go to com and click the Get Started option. (Or, click here to access the page directly.)
- You will have three options to choose from – Teacher, Leader, or Parent.
- Select Parent.
- Enter the code your teacher gave you. If you don’t have the code, click check for an existing invitation. This option should be on the lower part of the page.
- Here you will have to provide your email or phone number.
- Click the Check For Invitation option.
- Go to your email inbox and click Confirm.
Note: If you use your phone number, an SMS with a link will be sent to your phone number. Open the link and follow the instructions.
- It will take you to the sign-up page.
- You need to enter –
- Your First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Choose a Password
- Select your language
- Click Join Class.
There you are! The system will send you a welcome email. You can now access your account with your email. Add or upload a photo of yourself, your spouse, or your child.
In the email, you will have an option to Visit Your Class.
Why Should You Use ClassTag?
ClassTag saw a colossal hit during COVID times. While the entire world was suffering from lockdowns, families already enrolled for ClassTag easily participated in their child’s education. Class Tag is “simple, effective, available on the go, and customized for your needs.”
There are mainly three (3) reasons why you should trust ClassTag and install the remote learning app.
- Communication Made Easier: It is particularly a very difficult task to bring everyone on one single platform and get everything crystal clear. I’m not saying there aren’t options available but they are messy, unclear, and disorganized. ClassTag ensures you receive messages based on your preference via email, app, web, paper, or SMS. With the app, you enjoy features like newsletters, PTM details, paperwork, and volunteering at your fingertips. No matter which language you speak, you can translate messages into over 100 languages.
- Safe & Easy Participation: Parents can indulge in various events with just one click. You can take part in events, volunteer opportunities, donations & supplies, sign-ups, and PTM easily. Further, ClassTag works on any device, including no-so-smart phones, computers, tablets, iOS, and Android.
Fund Your Classroom/ Classroom Supplies: Besides parents and guardians, ClassTag helps teachers to create a wish list for communities and families to participate in funding. Also, they receive $100 in funding on average by building their communities on ClassTag.