Wirecard is a global technology company that has recently been rebranded as North Lane Technologies. The Company is a leader in offering digital payment solutions and also offers a wide range of products, including prepaid cards. If you have recently received a North Lane Prepaid Card, I strongly recommend activating the card at login.wirecard.com/activate, which will redirect you to login.northlane.com/activate before using it.
Activating your Wirecard Card or North Lane Card requires a few details. You must possess –
- The card details like the 16-digit card number, security code, etc.
- A stable internet connection.
- Sign-in details (Username and Password) with your North Lane account.
You can get started with the activation process once you confirm the above details.
Also Read: conns.com/activate
Login Wirecard Activate – A Step-by-Step Guide to Activate North Lane Card at login wirecard com activate
Let me walk you through a simple step-by-step activation process below.
- Launch Google Chrome or any other web browser on your computer and go to the Login Wirecard Activate page.
- To activate your card, enter the card number (16-digit number on the front of your card) in the Card Number field.
- Provide the Security Code in the required field.
Note: You will find the Security Code on the back of your card at the end of the signature panel.
- Click the Next button.
- If asked, enter your personal details.
- Stick to the on-screen prompts and enter the sign-in details if you haven’t logged in already.
After giving in all the details, your identity will be reviewed/ verified.
Upon successful verification, your North Lane card will be activated and ready for making payments and paying bills.
Also Read: key.com/activate
Register Your Card for Online Access
There are several benefits of registering your card for online access, such as displaying your card balance, viewing transaction history, and more.
Haven’t registered your card for online access? Take a look at the steps below.
- Access the register your card page on your computer browser or you can go to login wirecard.com activate and click the “Register Your Card for online access” link.
- Use your card details and click the Next button.
- Enter your personal details and create your username and password.
- Save the credentials for future use.
Also Read: usaa.com activate
How to Access and Manage Your Login Wirecard Account?
To access and manage your account, ensure you have the sign-in credentials handy.
- Go to www login wirecard activate and enter your account details – Username and Password.
- Enter the CAPTCHA (text).
- Click the Log In button.
You are all set to check transaction history, view the balance, and manage your account.
If you are in a hurry and want to check your account without logging in, you need to visit www login wirecard com activate.
- Enter your Card Number.
- Type the Security Code.
- Enter the text above (see the picture on the page).
- Click the Log In button.
Also Read: barclaycardus.com/activate
How to use login.wirecard.com/activate?
This is the North Lane Prepaid Card activation link. It will redirect you to login.northlane.com/activate. Here, use the card details to activate card your card.
How to troubleshoot Login Wirecard Activate errors?
Contact North Lane Customer Support for immediate assistance. Go to northlane.com and select CONTACT US. Stick to the on-screen prompts to seek instant help.
Why Should I log into North Lane Account?
As you begin to use the card in making purchases or paying bills, you will want to keep a track of your transaction. To carry out this task efficiently, you must log into your account and manage your account at login.northlane.com/defaultlogin.do.
There’s nothing to be worried about if you are redirected to another page while accessing the Login Wirecard Activate portal. You can still activate your card and start using it without a problem.
However, you need to check your internet connection if you can’t access login.wirecard.com/activate. If your Wi-Fi network is working well, consider reaching out to North Lane customer service.