What Is Conn’s HomePlus: How to Activate Conn’s HomePlus Home Credit Card at conns.com/activate?
Last Modified on : July 23, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Card Activation
Store credit cards are an incredible way to shop at your favorite stores as they give you extra purchasing power. Also, some store credit cards help you build a credit score. If you are on the lookout for a great store credit card, consider applying for a Conn’s HomePLus Home Credit Card. You can apply for this card in-store and activate it online via conns.com/activate before reaping amazing benefits.
Today, every corner and city square in the United States is teeming with retail shops, stores, and supermarkets, selling you everyday goods and materials. Since people are so engrossed in decorating their houses, most Americans don’t mind spending thousands of dollars in order to give their homes a perfect makeover. They have used store credit cards, for easy shopping, to buy merchandise and pay for it over time.
Needless to say, store credit cards also come with some potentially serious risks. Hence, you must be very careful while selecting the right card for you. Also, you must keep in mind two things if you want to be a smart store credit card consumer –
- Don’t miss your minimum payment (on or before time).
- Never use the card for more than you can afford.
And, while using your Conn’s HomePlus Home Credit Card, I will advise you the same thing. But before you could get started with your card, you must activate it. In this guide, I will explain the easiest method to activate your Conn’s Home Plus Card at conns.com activate.
Also Activate: usaa.com/activate
What Is Conn’s HomePlus?
Conn’s HomePlus, simply Conn’s, is a specialty retailer of various home goods, such as furniture, fixtures, appliances, accessories, and consumer electronics.
Edward Eastham founded Conn’s HomePlus as Eastham Plumbing and Heating Company in 1890. Since then, the company has come a long way, making its presence in 15 U.S. states (Texas, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Florida, Nevada, Georgia, Alabama, Arizona, Mississippi, Colorado, and Louisiana) with more than 160 retail locations.
Today, Conn’s HomePlus is a household name in America for its high-quality products, unmatched payment options, top brands at competitive prices, hundreds of items in stock, and more.
Also, Conn’s is at its best by ensuring great shopping experiences through its store credit cards. It has suitable store credit cards for its customers.
Conn’s HomePlus Home Credit Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank and can be used in all Conn’s HomePlus stores throughout the country. You can opt for a store credit card in any Conn’s HomePlus store.
Also Activate: barclaycardus.com/activate
Why Should You Get a Conn’s HomePlus Home Credit Card?
Conn’s HomePlus Home Credit Cards come with the following amazing benefits.
- Convenient monthly payment
- Pay in-store, online, by phone, or by mail.
- No annual fee.
- Advance notice of cardholder-only offers.
- 0% interest on select purchases for 24, 36, 48, or 60 months.
Also Read: bankofamerica.com/activate
Make Sure You Have
For a hassle-free activation process, you will require the following prerequisites.
- A smartphone, tablet, or a computer with an internet connection.
- Card details like SSN, card number, etc.
- Personal details like your name, DOB, etc.
- Conn’s HomePlus account details (sign-in credentials).
Also Read: kohls.com/activate
Activate Conn’s HomePlus Home Credit Card at conns com activate
Got your Conn’s HomePlus Home Credit Card in hand?
It is time to activate it and then you can use it in any Conn’s store.
Once you confirm the above details, go ahead with following Conn’s HomePlus Credit Card activation steps now.
- Go to conn’s com activate.
- Click the green ACTIVATE NOW option (with a locked sign).
- Enter the log-in credentials if you aren’t signed in already.
- Go to the Activate Card section.
- Enter the card details and other required details.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
A confirmation message should appear on the screen. You should be ready to use the card at any of Conn’s Home Plus stores in 160 locations across 15 states.
Also Activate: comenity.net/victoriassecret/activate
How to prequalify for a Conn’s HomePlus Home Credit Card?
Thinking to prequalify for a Conn’s card before applying for it in-store?
You can check your status in two ways.
- With Reference Code
- Without Reference Code
How to prequalify now with a Reference Code –
- On your computer, you need to access the Prequalify Now page.
- Enter the Reference Code you received in the mail.
- Click the NEXT button.
- Enter the Financial Info on this page before heading to the Results page.
Wait for a few moments to see whether you qualify for a card or not.
How to prequalify now without a Reference Code –
- Visit the Prequalify Now page.
- If you don’t have a Reference Code, click the CONTINUE WITHOUT REFERENCE CODE link (on that page).
- You are on this page.
- Provide personal details –
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Social Security Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Home Phone Number (Optional)
- Street Address
- Apartment/ Suite/ Other (Optional)
- ZIP Code
- State (from the list)
- Click the CONTINUE PREQUALIFICATION button.
As soon as you click the Continue Prequalification button, Conn’s will share your information with one or more lenders or consumer reporting agencies, such as TransUnion, Experian, or Equifax. So you are advised to read the Terms carefully.
Also Read: usbankreliacard.com/activate
How to Register for Conn’s HomePlus Online Account?
Unless you are registered for a Conn’s account, you can’t activate your card and view your balance.
You will find the following steps handy in creating an account with Conn’s HomePlus.
- Go to the Create New Customer Account page.
- You will have to enter the same information that you entered in your credit application.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Password
- Hit the “I’m not a robot” CAPTCHA.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
You must save the credentials to use it when in the future.
What is a Conn’s HomePlus HOME Credit Card?
Customers who frequently shop at Conn’s HomePlus stores may opt for a credit card to enjoy discounts and rewards. Conn’s HomePlus HOME Credit Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank.
How to check my Conn’s account?
Use Conn’s HomePlus account sign-in credentials to check your account, view your balance, make payments, update your account information, and schedule up to your next 12 payments.
What are the other methods to make payments?
There are 4 easy steps to pay your credit card bill.
- Pay Online: Access your online account and make payments.
- Pay in-Store: Visit the nearest Conn’s store to make payments in cash or check.
- Pay by Mail: Send payments to this address – Synchrony Bank, P.O. Box 105972, Atlanta, GA 30348-5972.
Pay by Phone: Call 1-866-226-5638 Monday through Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. CT. If you call on Saturday, call from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. CT.
How to activate Conn’s Card at conns.com/activate?
On the activation page, use your conns.com activate login details and enter your card details to activate your credit card.
Also Read: key.com/activate