HBO Max TV Sign In on Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, and Apple TV
Last Modified on : August 7, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Activate Guide
With the HBO Max app installed on your device, you can unfold all of HBO with more blockbuster movies, TV favorites, and new Max Originals. Well, there’s a trick to getting all of these on your device. In this blog post, I will walk you through the easy steps to sign in to HBO Max using the official activation page – hbomax.com/tvsignin.
Let me also tell you that you will require a valid subscription with HBO Max to watch exclusive Originals and other top-notch shows. With plans starting at $9.99 per month, it gives you an outstanding range of opportunities to stream your favorite TV shows, movies, and other popular content.
In addition, already HBO subscribers need not pay extra money to watch HBO Max on their preferred device.
And if you already subscribed to HBO through a participating cable TV provider, simply use the provided sign-in credentials with your TV provider to enjoy downloaded top titles to watch anywhere.
How to Sign In and Activate HBO Max on Any Device via hbomax.com/tvsignin
Depending on your subscription, you can watch HBO Max with or without ads. If you don’t like to sit through ads, choose an ideal plan. Even most TV providers offer HBO Max without ads. Check your cable operators.
After confirming a subscription plan, get the HBO Max app on your streaming devices, game consoles, Smart TVs, smartphones, or tablets. You may not access hbomax.com/tvsignin for all the compatible devices (except selected ones as mentioned below).
Hbomax.com TV Sign In on Roku
Roku streaming devices with OS 9.3 and above support the latest HBO Max app. Learn here how to activate HBO Max on Roku.
- Access the home page of your Roku device by clicking the Home icon on the remote.
- Go to the left sidebar and use the remote to scroll down to select the Streaming Channels
- Under it, you will scroll down to select Search Channels (if you don’t see HBO Max in the list of Featured channels).
- Access the Search option and type HBO Max.
- The HBO Max app should appear on the screen, prompting you to click the Add channel
Note: You can click the View screenshots option if you want to see screenshots.
- You need to return to the Roku home screen and launch the app.
- An activation page will appear, containing a code and a page.
- Save the code and access hbomax.com/tvsignin or hbomax.com/tvsigninroku on your computer or mobile phone.
- Enter the code from your TV screen and click Next.
- Sign in with your TV provider or HBO Max (depending on your subscription) to complete the process.
Within a few seconds, the Roku device will be ready to stream HBO Max.
HBO Max TV Sign-In on Fire TV (All Devices)
HBO Max supports Amazon Fire TV (with Fire OS 5.3.6 or later), Amazon Fire Cube, Fire TV Stick, and Fire TV Edition Smart TVs (Toshiba 4K UHD, Toshiba DH, Insignia 4K UHD, and Insignia HD). Here are the simple steps to get HBO Max on Fire TV.
- Scroll to the Amazon App Store from the home screen of the Fire TV.
- Search for HBO Max.
- Click the Get option.
- After installing the app, launch it to generate an activation page.
- It carries an activation code and a link.
- On your web browser, go to hbomax com tvsignin.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV screen.
- Provide the required sign-in details and complete the activation process.
If the details are correct, you will begin watching HBO Max on Fire TV.
Activate HBO Max on Android TV via hbomax.com/tvsignin
Android TV (OS 5+) is a compatible device. You can get the app and activate it using the below steps.
- Power on your Android TV.
- Scroll to the Play Store.
- Here, you will search for the HBO Max app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the Install button when the app turns up.
- Launch the app. This will bring you a unique code.
- Leave the screen visible while opening hbomax.com/tvsignin.
Note: Make sure you use a mobile device or computer connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV.
- Enter the hbomax.com tvsignin code and click the Next
- On the following screen, you will be prompted to sign in.
- Provide the required details and complete the process.
Steps to Add & Activate HBO Max on Apple TV
Users with 4th generation Apple TV devices can check the steps below.
- Turn on your Apple TV and scroll to the App Store.
- Type HBO Max in the search bar.
- Click Get.
- Return to the home screen by installing the app.
- Open it and provide the log-in details if required.
- Save the code and launch your web browser to access hbomax.com/tvsignin.
- Enter the activation code from your TV screen and click NEXT.
Stick to the onscreen prompts to complete the process.
hbomax com tvsignin Xbox
Game consoles like Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S support the HBO Max app. To get the app on your device,
- You must navigate your way to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox device.
- Search for the app and click the Get option when it appears.
- After downloading it, you need to launch the app.
- Enter the required sign-in details to get an activation screen.
- You will have a code and an activation page.
- Keep the screen visible while accessing www hbomax com tvsignin.
- Type the code and click the Next button.
- Provide the required details and finish the process.
You are now all set.