tubi.tv/activate on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV and Smart Devices (The Complete List)
Last Modified on : December 19, 2021 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Activate Guide
If you don’t wish to spend a dime and want to enjoy the weekends over a bucket of popcorn in one hand and a mug of beer in another while reveling in the best Hollywood flicks (that, too, for free), check this post to activate Tubi TV at tubi.tv/activate.
Today, you will find numerous platforms and services, including OTT (over-the-top) allowing its customers to watch thousands of movies and TV shows. But, that comes at a price. You pay to enjoy your favorite series and films.
Let me guide you through the correct steps to activate Tubi TV at the tubitv.com/activate link and start enjoying movies and shows on your media player for free.
Similar Post: peacocktv.com/activate
Launched by Thomas Ahn Hicks and Farhad Massoudi in 2014 as a free service, Tubi has come a long way (boasting over 33 million monthly active users as of January 2021). As Tubi grew and more and more US residents started seeking the free service, the founders raised a whopping amount. Ultimately, Fox Corporation acquired Tubi in April 2020.
Tubi is the most sought-after on-demand video watching app available to millions of Americans for free. It boasts the largest repertoire of video content with more than 20,000 movies and TV shows. Also, you get to discover new content, completely free on all of your supported devices –
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Sony Smart TVs
- Xfinity X1
- The Web
When activated on one of these devices, Tubi allows you to access premium quality video content from studios like MGM, Lionsgate, Paramount, WB, and more.
“Is it really free?” – You may have this question that comes naturally. I understand that. I have gone through the official Tubi website that states, “Tubi is a free video application. To keep our service free and legal, we include ads, which monetize the content that our partners, such as MGM, Lionsgate, and Paramount, provide to us.”
What’s on Tubi TV (tubitv.com/activate)?
Only after activating the Tubi TV app on your device via tubitv.com/activate, you can watch your most-loved shows and movies.
Let’s head straight to the activation guide and learn the step-by-step method to start accessing videos from different genres –
|Crime TV||Faith||Foreign Language Films||Classics|
|Docuseries||Horror||Kids Shows||LGBTQIA+ Pride|
|Drama||Family Movies||Indie Films||Foreign Language TV|
|Martial Arts||Music & Concerts||Lifestyle||Para niños y familias|
|Preschool||Romance||Reality TV||Películas en Español|
|Sci-fi & Fantasy||Sports Movies & Shows||Telenovelas y series||Stand Up Comedy|
|TV Dramas||TV Comedies||Thrillers||Westerns|
tubi.tv/activate – Steps to Add & Activate Tubi TV Smart Devices
The best thing about this American ad-supported service by Fox Corporation is that it is always free and 100% legal.
The app is available on a wide range of digital media players, smart TVs, and smartphones. Get the app on your device and activate using the tubi tv activate code at the official tubi tv com activate page.
Let’s check out the steps below and activate your device to watch.
Similar Post: epixnow.com/activate
tubi.tv/activate on Roku
Here’s a step-by-step guide to activate Tubi TV on Roku by entering the activation code displayed on your TV.
- Turn on the Roku device and make sure it is connected to the TV through the HDMI port.
- Your Roku player should also be connected to a high-speed Internet connection.
- Get the Tubi TV app from the Roku Channel Store. (Use the Roku remote to navigate to “Search Channels”).
- Select the app by pressing the “OK” button.
- Click on the “+Add channel” button. This will download the app on your Roku device.
- After downloading and installing, launch the app from the Roku home screen.
- On your Roku remote, press the left directional key to get the left navigation column.
- You will have to “Sign In” at the top of the column to receive an Activation Code.
- The paring or activation code will appear on your TV screen. Copy the code and stick to the on-screen prompts that appear on the screen.
- Next, you will have to access the tubi.tv/activate link on a separate device (second device). (Note: You must leave the code visible on your TV screen throughout the activation process.)
- If prompted to enter the sign-in details to your Tubi account, provide the details and get redirected to the activation page.
- Here, you will have to remit the code.
- Click on the “Activate” button.
- The Roku home screen will update automatically, allowing you to start watching the best Tubi shows.
That’s how you activate the app on your Roku device to browse the entertainment library and start watching.
Similar Post: usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
How to Activate Tubi TV on Apple TV?
Look at the steps below to activate Tubi TV on your Apple TV and start watching your favorite lifestyle shows, docuseries, family movies, faith, and more.
- Access the home screen of your Apple TV and use the remote to navigate to “App Store”
- Search for the Tubi TV app in the application section and click on the “Get” button to download the app on your Apple TV device.
- Launch the app to receive an Activation Code.
- Save the code from the TV screen and visit tubitv.com/activate on your phone.
- Enter the code and click on the “Activate” option.
There you go! Your Apple TV is all set to bring you all the actions from Tubi.
How to Activate Tubi TV on Amazon Fire TV/ Fire Stick via tubitv.com/activate?
“Is Tubi available on Fire TV?” – You may ask. The official Tubi TV app is available on Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick. Here’s how you can install and activate Tubi on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Access the home screen and use the remote to scroll through the menu.
- You will then select “Search” and enter the name of the app “Tubi”.
- Find the Tubi app under “Apps & Games” and click on the “Get” button to download the app for free.
- Once the app is installed, you need to launch it to receive an Activation Code.
- In the process, you may have to sign in to your Tubi account using the sign-in details – username and password.
- Upon receiving the code from the TV screen, you will navigate to tubitv.com/activate on a separate computer or mobile device.
- As you try & access the official Tubi TV activation page, ensure that you leave the code visible on the TV screen throughout the process.
- Enter the “Activation Code” in the right field and click on the “Activate” button.
Your Fire TV device should be ready to get you popular Tubi programs.
Activate Tubi Account on Samsung Smart TV via tubi.tv/activate
As you gear up to activate your Tubi account on Samsung Smart TV, make sure you own a supported device. Let’s get started with the sign-in or activation process –
- From the home screen of your Samsung Smart TV, access “Samsung App Store” or “Smart Hub” using the remote.
- Locate the Tubi TV app in the “Videos” category. If you want, you can take the help of the virtual keyboard to type the name of the app in the search bar.
- Click on the “Install” option and select “Add to Home”.
- The app will be added to the home screen of your Samsung Smart TV. You will find Tubi at the bottom.
- From here, the Tubi TV app activation process begins. You need to launch the app, head over to the left of the home screen.
- You will see something like this (refer to the below picture).
- Sign in using the credentials and you will receive a unique Activation Code.
- The code needs to be saved before you could access the activation link tubitv.com/activate.
- Enter the code and click on the “Activate” button.
Your Samsung Smart TV should refresh automatically. Next, you need to sign in to your Tubi account (if prompted) to start watching.
Where Is Tubi on My Sony Smart TV (tubi.tv/activate)?
Before you jump over to the activation process, make sure you have a 2015 or higher Sony Smart TV model. Adding Tubi and activating the app on a Sony device doesn’t take much time. Once the activation process is successful, you can watch content from studios like MGM, Paramount, WB, and Lionsgate.
- Switch on your Sony device compatible with Tubi.
- Access the “Sony Featured Apps” from the home screen and look for Tubi.
- Install the app on your device and return to the home screen.
- Launch Tubi and provide the sign-in details to “Sign In”.
- Select “Register or Link Account” to access the activation code. Make sure the code remains visible throughout the activation process.
- Now, access the official activation link tubitv.com/activate to enter the code.
- If directed, you need to sign in. (This step is for users who haven’t signed in yet.)
- Enter the code in the desired field and click on the “Activate” button.
Once activated, you can access Tubi Kids content and watch it with your kids.
People Also Read: watch.foodnetwork.com/activate
Enter Activation Code at tubitv.com/activate to Activate Tubi on PlayStation
The official Tubi app is available in the “TV & Videos” category. Visit the “PlayStation Store” and search for the “Tubi” app under the “Apps” section.
- Once you install the app, you need to open it.
- It will prompt you to “Sign In”. Click “Register or Link Account” to receive a registration code, which is also known as an Activation Code.
- Leave the code on the screen and launch a web browser on your computer or mobile phone.
- Access tubitv.com/activate and provide the code.
- Click on the “Activate” button to finish the process.
You are all set to enjoy free shows and hit movies.
Also Read: moviesanywhere.com/activate
How is Tubi free?
The official website states that the service is 100% free and legal. All you have to do is to access the Tubi TV app and activate it on the authorized link tubitv com activate. The service is free because it is supported by ads.
How do I activate Tubi on my TV?
To activate your Tubi account on a smart TV, get the Tubi TV activation code first. Visit tubi.tv/activate on a separate device, sign in, and enter the code. Your smart TV should be ready to cast movies at no cost.
What are the steps to watch Tubi on Samsung Smart TV?
You can add & activate the Tubi app on Samsung smart TV by using the following steps – • Install the Tubi app from Samsung Smart Hub. • You need to launch it and access the activation code. • On a separate device, access the tubi.tv/activate link to complete the process.
What should I do if the Tubi TV activation code is not working?
Here are the troubleshooting tips.
• Generate a New Code: The code has become inactive or invalid. You need to repeat the activation process to generate a new code. Enter the tubi.tv activate code at tubitv.com/activate to start enjoying videos.
• Uninstall & Reinstall Tubi App: Another way to fix the issue is to delete or uninstall the app and follow the same procedure to reinstall it.
• Update Device: Make sure your smart device or digital media player is updated. Go to the “Settings” to check for any updates.
• Use Compatible Browser: Are you using a compatible browser? Make sure it allows you to enter the Tubi app code.
Also Read: go.discovery.com/activate