How to Use netflix com tv8 code to Activate Netflix on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox, PS
Last Modified on : December 30, 2021 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Entertainment
Are you looking for the most talked-about web series, TV shows, and hit movies from around the world? Look no further than Netflix. And the exciting thing is you can get Netflix on your favorite device by using the netflix com tv8 code at netflix.com/tv8.
What Is Netflix?
Thousands of movies, TV shows, and more – Netflix is a one-stop destination if you love watching award-winning series, stand-up specials, documentaries, movies, and Netflix Originals. The subscription-based streaming service takes pride in its massive library, carrying TV series and films through deals and its own productions. Netflix is the largest media/ entertainment company by market capitalization.
As of October 2021, the multinational streaming service was available to 214 million subscribers worldwide. Owing to this enormous popularity, Netflix made its official app available on various devices.
Launched in 1997, Netflix today operates in 190 countries. If you reside in the USA, you may opt to stream Netflix right from your cozy living zone. When you activate Netflix on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Xbox, Chromecast, and PS3 using the netflix com tv8 code, you can download your favorite shows to watch offline. Further, you can save your favorites and quickly access them to start watching.
What Do You Love about Netflix?
There’s no shortage of amazing shows and movies when you have a Netflix subscription. Here are a few reasons why you love Netflix more than any other subscription-based streaming service.
- Watch Netflix anywhere, anytime.
- Save your favorites, download titles, and watch offline.
- TV shows and movies are added all the time.
- Netflix is available across multiple devices.
- Get recommended by experts based on your streaming history.
- It is good for kids.
- You can cancel the service anytime.
- Create different profiles (up to five profiles) for one account and enjoy personalized Netflix.
- Get notified when new releases arrive.
How Good Is Netflix for Kids?
Do you wish to send your kids on “adventures with their favorite characters”? Netflix has a space made for your little ones. The best part is that kids profile comes with PIN-protected parental controls, which means you can block or restrict certain content inappropriate for the tiny ones.
So, whenever you come across titles that aren’t suitable for your children, and you won’t want them to see, just block those videos.
netflix com tv8 Prerequisites
Take a sneak peek into the list below and ensure all the prerequisites are ready before you access netflix.com/tv8.
- A high-speed Internet connection.
- An active Netflix subscription.
- A compatible device to connect your Netflix account.
- Another device to access the activation URL – netflix.com/tv8.
- A unique netflix com tv8 code.
If you have these details ready beforehand, you are ready to connect Netflix to your favorite devices.
Is Netflix FREE?
As stated above, the subscription-based streaming service has different plans for smartphones, smart TVs, and streaming devices. It offers a range of plans to meet your entertainment needs.
Depending on your plans, you can enjoy the best Netflix shows like Money Heist, Legacies, The Witcher, Squid game, Bridgerton, Dark, Stranger Things, Peaky Blinders, and more on various devices. Also, your plan will determine the number of screens and the video quality.
Plans & Pricing
It has three plans – Basic, Standard, and Premium.
- Basic ($8.99): With the basic plan, you can watch Netflix on one screen at the same time. You can watch unlimited TV shows, movies, and mobile games on your phone, tablet, laptop, and TV.
- Standard ($13.99): Upgrade your plan and enjoy everything the basic plan offers. Since you pay more for this plan, you will enjoy all the shows and movies in HD. The number of screens you can enjoy at the same time is two.
- Premium ($17.99): Watch Netflix Originals on four screens simultaneously. All the shows are available in HD and Ultra HD.
Note: Netflix streaming plans don’t include DVDs.
How to Sign up for Netflix in Three Easy Steps?
With that, let me walk you through the signup process. Signing up for Netflix involves a few simple steps.
Check them out below!
Step 1: Go to the Netflix Signup Page and Choose a Suitable Plan
- Access the Netflix signup page on your computer browser.
- Click the Next button to access the plan page.
- Here, click the Next button.
Step 2: Create an Account
- Enter Email Address and Password.
- Click the Next button.
Step 3: Enter Payment Information
- Enter the required payment details.
You are ready to watch your favorite Netflix shows.
The above steps can be carried out on a computer. However, you can use other compatible devices like Android, iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, Smart TVs and Streaming Media Players, and Set-top Box.
Signup for Netflix on Smart TVs & Streaming Media Players
- Install the Netflix app from the application store.
- Open the app and enter your email address or phone number.
- An activation link will be sent to your email or phone number.
- Continue with the link and choose a plan.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- You will need to enter a payment method to finish the process.
Quick Steps to Sign up for Netflix on Android Mobile
- Type netflix.com/signup on your mobile browser.
- Enter your email credentials – Email Address and Password.
- Choose a plan and enter a payment method.
- You are ready!
You can get the Netflix app on your phone to carry out the signup process.
Signup with Netflix on iOS Devices
- Go to netflix.com/signup on your iOS browser.
- Choose your plan and enter your email address.
- Create a password and enter a payment method.
- Now, you need to install and sign in to the Netflix app on your device running iOS 13.0 or higher.
Your Netflix profile is created.
How to Sign up with Netflix on Set-top Box?
You will follow a similar process to sign up for a Netflix profile.
- Install and open the Netflix app.
- Choose a suitable plan.
- Enter your email credentials – Email Address and Password.
- Enter a payment method
- You are ready!
netflix.com/tv8 Supported Devices
Netflix is compatible with a myriad of devices.
Streaming Media Players: Plug and Play
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Portal from Facebook
- NVidia Shield
Game Consoles: Play Games, Play Movies
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series xls
- Xbox 360
Smart TVs: Connection In-Built
- Roku TV
Smartphones & Tablets: Take Netflix with You
PCs & Laptops: Watch on What You Have
- Get Netflix on your laptop or PC.
Set-Top Boxes: Easy As Changing Channels
- Sudden Link
- And more!
Blu-Ray Players: Enjoy the Sights & Sounds
Connect Netflix Account on Different Devices via netflix com tv8
From the leading streaming media players like Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV to PCs & laptops and smartphones & tablets, Netflix allows its users to enjoy its awesome shows and movies anytime, anywhere.
Some devices require you to enter the netflix.com/tv8 code to activate or connect your Netflix account. Perform the activation steps and check if you see an activation code. Enter the code on the activation page to start streaming your favorite series, movies, and more.
Let me walk you through the easy activation steps below for each device.
- Go to the application store on your device.
- Access the search option and type Netflix.
- Install the Netflix app with the help of the remote.
- Once installed, launch the app to receive the activation URL (netflix.com/tv8) and an 8-digit activation code.
- Access the activation URL on another device (a computer or mobile) and enter the code displayed on your TV screen.
- Click the Enter Code to Continue button.
- If you haven’t created an account, it will prompt you to “set up your payment”.
- After keying in the details, you will be all set to access Netflix shows on your device.
If you run into a problem, you can always let me know by using the comment section below.
netflix com tv8 Roku
Want to watch Netflix specials on your Roku connected TV? Check out the steps below.
- Access the Roku Channel Store from the home screen menu.
- Use the virtual keyboard to search for Netflix.
- Click the Add Channel button.
- After the app is installed, launch it.
- Provide the sign-in details to receive an 8-digit activation code and URL.
- Access your regular browser on your computer and enter netflix com tv8.
- Enter the code in the correct field and click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
It will take a few seconds to connect Roku to your Netflix account.
How to Activate Netflix on Apple TV?
Here’s another popular streaming platform that supports the Netflix app. Look at the steps below to activate Netflix on Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- Type Netflix and click the search button.
- The app will appear on the screen.
- You will need to click the Get button.
- After installing the app, launch it.
- Enter your email and password to receive a popup screen.
- It will have the activation link and code.
- Keep the screen visible as you access netflix.com/tv8 on your mobile or computer browser.
- Enter the eight-digit activation code and click the Continue button.
- Provide the payment details if you haven’t got a subscription already.
- That’s it!
You are ready to use your Apple TV to enjoy Netflix series.
How to Add & Watch Netflix on Amazon Fire TV?
You need to add Netflix from the Amazon App Store. To activate, follow the steps below.
- Access the Amazon App Store from the home screen.
- Search for the Netflix app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Install it and open the app.
- You will require entering the login details – Email and Password – to receive a netflix.com/tv8 code and the activation link.
- Access the official Netflix link on your laptop, mobile, tablet, or computer.
- Enter the code carefully and click the Continue button.
- Follow a couple of steps to connect your Netflix account to your Fire TV.
Once connected, you can navigate to your desired program and tap the Play button.
Stream Netflix using Chromecast
Get Netflix on your favorite device and cast it on your TV using Chromecast. You can use Android, iPhone, laptop, or tablet to stream Netflix on your TV through the Chromecast device.
- Stream from Android or iPhone: Install the Netflix app from Play Store or App Store. Login with the Netflix credentials and play a video. Tap the Cast icon and select Chromecast. Your TV will now play your mobile.
- See Your Laptop on Your TV: You don’t have to install the Netflix app on your laptop. So, what will you do? Screen mirror your laptop to your TV using the Chrome browser. Select your favorite show and start watching Netflix on your TV.
- Command Your TV from Your Tablet: The process quite resembles the mobile phone method just like above. You need to get the app, play a video, tap the Cast button, and there you go.
Watch Netflix on Facebook Portal
You can watch Netflix on your Portal device from Facebook.
- Go to the Portal Apps menu to select Netflix.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Go to the Home screen and open the Netflix app.
- Sign in to your Netflix account by entering your Netflix email address and password.
Note: Set up your membership online by following the sign-up prompts if you aren’t a member yet.
- Click the Continue button to connect your Netflix account.
Another method to connect your Netflix account to your Facebook Portal is from your remote.
- Use the remote to access Netflix (click the Netflix button).
- Select Sign In, set up your membership, and enter the details.
- Click the Continue button to watch Netflix on Portal.
How to Set up Netflix on Nvidia Shield TV Android Streaming Media Player?
Shield TV (2019) and Shield TV Pro (2019) support Netflix. Refer to the steps below to set up Netflix on Nvidia Shield.
- Go to the Home screen of your Nvidia Shield device.
- Navigate to Netflix and select Member Sign In.
- You need to set up your membership if you aren’t a member.
- If you have an account, enter the Netflix details – Email Address and Password.
- Click the Continue button.
You are all set to watch Netflix on your Nvidia Shield TV Android streaming media player.