Enter Code to Activate iON TV on Roku
Last Modified on : June 8, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Roku
If you are fascinated by multicultural TV & radio programming from around the world, iON.TV will surely overwhelm you. This blog post will walk you through the easy steps to activate iON TV on Roku.
About iON TV
A well-recognized subscription-based streaming service, iON TV is all about broadcasting international television and radio programming. The thing is that you won’t find English content but Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, Macedonian, and Hungarian. So, this isn’t the channel or app you want if English-language programming intrigues you.
The streaming service has a dedicated application available for all leading media players, including Roku. You will have to activate your subscription to watch iON TV programming on your favorite streaming platform.
How much is iON TV on Roku?
Roku is a leading TV-connected device and supports thousands of entertainment apps and channels. iON TV is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can download the app on your Roku without paying a dime.
However, you will require a paid subscription to watch iON programming on Roku.
Whether you want to watch iON TV at home or on the go, you must carry out the activation process first.
To accomplish the process without fail, ensure you have these details beforehand.
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Sign-in and subscription details with iON TV.
- A supported, updated Roku device.
- Another device like a mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
- Get the most recent version of the iON.TV app.
Have these details ready? You are good to go then.
How to Sign up /subscribe to iON.TV?
You may skip this section if you already subscribe to iON TV.
If you haven’t subscribed to iON.TV, here’s a step-by-step subscription process.
- Go to iON.tv.
- Click the SUBSCRIBE NOW button on the top bar.
- You will have 7 packages to choose from (Balkan Super Package, Bosnian Package, Croatian Package, Serbian Package, Pink Package, Hungarian Package, and Sri Lanka Package).
- After selecting a package, you will land on a new page to render certain details.
- You will see 5 stages or steps that require quite an attention.
- On the User Type stage, click the New Customer option if you want to buy a new subscription or choose the other option, i.e., RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION.
- Since you have selected the first choice, you will be asked to select your device. Click the BUY STREAMING DEVICE option to go to the Select Package stage.
- Select a suitable package – 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month plans.
- Click the Next button to access the Customer Details page.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Mailing Address, City, State, ZIP Code, Telephone, Mobile, Email Address, Date of Birth, Promo Code, and Referral.
- Click the Purchase button.
- Enter the payment details and start your 7-day free trial.
Save the sign-in credentials to log into your iON TV account and watch iON TV on Roku.
How to activate iON TV on Roku?
Among a few compatible devices, Roku lets you watch iON international content from your cozy living room. It requires a quick activation process. Check below.
- You will power on your Roku device if it is in the switched-off mode.
- Press the Home icon on the remote to access the home screen.
- Scroll the down arrow to select the Streaming Channels
- Click the Search Channels option under it and access the Search
- Type iON International and select the app from the results.
- Click the Add channel button to begin the installation process.
- Next, click the Go to Channel button to locate the app.
- Launch it and you will see a unique activation code and a phone number.
- From your registered mobile number, dial the given number (1888 768 3862).
- Follow the on-call prompts and provide the code displayed on the screen.
It will take moments before you can select a program and watch iON International.