Everyone is warned not to venture outdoors in this pandemic. What if you need to do some health check-ups?
No worries! Here’s a solution to all your health-related concerns. At LetsGetChecked, you can find a better way to manage your health by doing an at-home test.
For that, you will have to order or purchase the test, carry out a letsgetchecked activate process online at letsgetchecked.com/activate. Provide the required information, such as medical history, specific symptoms, etc., and collect your sample.
Whether you want a Coronavirus Test, Thyroid Test, Kidney Test, or Female Fertility Test – just by entering the letsgetchecked activate code, you will be able to get the activate your test.
In this guide, I will put together all the important information and details that you will find pretty helpful.
Also, I will tell you how to contact LetsGetChecked Support Team when you need assistance.
Where to Purchase Health Tests – How to Take Control of Your Health from Home?
Thanks to the Internet – everything is online today – from making payments to ordering food. This is no exception when it comes to purchasing health tests. Visit the health tests section of LetsGetChecked and select your health tests.
What Is letsgetchecked.com/activate?
When you purchase your test kit online, LetsGetChecked urges you to activate it online. Visit letsgetchecked.com, click the “ACTIVATE TEST”, enter details like “Test Alpha Code” & “Numerical Code”, and complete the process.
Let’s get started with the following activation steps for Wellness Tests, Women’s Health Tests, Sexual Health Tests, and Men’s Health Tests and get the exact result on your LetsGetChecked.
letsgetchecked activate at letsgetchecked.com/activate
“Wondering how do I activate my test?”
There are two ways to activate your home testing kit –
- Using the unique Activation Code
- Using the QR Code
Below, you will learn both ways to activate your test before you collect your sample.
|Note: Unless your test kit is activated the results will not be reported to your account.|
#Method 1 – Use a Unique Activation Code at letsgetchecked.com/activate
Do you have the Alpha Code and Numerical Code (or, activation code)? These codes are found on the “patient card and the biohazard bag” included with your kit. Let’s get started with the easy steps below –
- Go to the LetsGetChecked website (or, click here to go to the activation page.).
- On the top bar, you will see the “Activate Test” option.
- Clicking it would take you to the activation page.
- You will be prompted to activate your kit. Since you want to use the unique Activation Code, you will need to go ahead and enter the “Test Alpha Code” (a 6-letter Alpha Code). Next, enter the “Test Numerical Code” (a 12-letter Numerical Code). (If you don’t know where to get the codes, click the option “Can’t find your codes?”)
- After entering the codes, click the “Continue” button.
- On the “Contact” details/ address screen, you will need to validate your phone number. (Kindly note that if this screen is not visible on your computer, you have already created an account while ordering a test from the LetsGetChecked website)
- For that, you will be prompted to click the “Send Verification Code” button. (This is done keeping the security reasons in the mind. The system will verify that the mobile number belongs to you. If you don’t have a cell number, use your house phone number instead.)
- A 6-digit verification code will be sent to your mobile number.
- If you receive the code, enter the code on the screen and click “Submit Code”. (You can click the “Resend” button if you didn’t receive the code. Or, click “Skip this step” if you used your house phone number.)
- Next, provide information as asked – about your medical history, lifestyle, and health.
- Make sure you give in the correct information to get the correct results. The clinical team will use your specific details to assess your results.
- Enter the date and time that you wish to take your sample. It has to be precise so as to avoid shipping delays. (Note: For blood samples, take your test on a Monday – Thursday morning before 10 am. It will escape the shipping process and will prevent your sample from clotting.)
- There you go! Your test is activated. You can then collect your sample. For that, you can select “How to collect your sample”.
Follow the steps mentioned above to escape any kind of “activation failed” error.
#Method 2 – Use the QR Code
Another method to activate the test kit is by scanning the QR code with your phone. The code can be found in the patient card in your sample collection kit.
If you use the LetsGetChecked app on your mobile phone, it will escalate the process by auto-filling the unique code on the app.
When to Avail Test Reports/ Results?
Once your sample arrives in the laboratory, the medical staff will assess the submitted test. They will further submit confidential reports to your online account within 2 to 5 days. You will need to log into your account to get the results. If you need to get medical support, reach out to the dedicated medical team (comprised of highly-trained nurses). The well-trained nurses are available round the clock.
How Do I Sign in to LetsGetChecked?
If you already have signed up with LetsGetChecked, check the steps below to sign in.
- Navigate to the home page of LetsGetChecked.
- Click the “SIGN IN” tab on the top bar (next to the “Search” box).
- Provide your “Email Address” and “Password”.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
If you don’t have a LetsGetChecked account, here’s how to create one.
- You will follow the sign-in process (as mentioned above).
- On the https://www.letsgetchecked.com/account/login page, click “Create an account”. (See the picture below.)
- Enter your “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Email Address”, and “Password”.
- Click “Create my account”!
You have, thus, created an account with Lets Get Checked.
How do I activate my phone number?
It is important to validate your phone number to receive updates about your test results. The system will ask you to validate your mobile number during the activation process. Enter your number and select your phone operator’s country code. Click “Send Verification Code” to receive a 6-digit code. Enter the code and click “Submit Code” to complete the process.
Note: If you don’t receive the code, click the “Resend” button.
How to fix sign-in issues?
If you forgot your LetsGetChecked password, visit the sign-in page and click the “Forgot Your Password?”
Enter “Email Address” and click “Submit”. Follow the on-screen prompts and recover the password.
How do I contact LetsGetChecked Support?
The support team at LetsGetChecked is available round-the-clock. You can give a call from your number on the given phone numbers below.
- United States: +1 (929) 376-0056
- United Kingdom: +44 (203)9364095
- Canada: +1 (647) 694-2422
- Ireland: +353 (1)5136654
If you need to create a case, go to this page. On the Contact-Us page, you will select the right option from the dropdown menu and enter details before clicking the “Send Message” button.