How to Activate E! Channel on Compatible Streaming Devices via eonline.com/link
Last Modified on : August 19, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Activate Guide
E! is your go-to platform for all things entertainment, lifestyle, and pop culture. If you want to connect with trendsetting, influential, and young consumers, get the E! app on your streaming device and get started. This requires a little bit of effort from you as the E! app needs to be activated at eonline.com/link.
Let’s take a plunge and learn things that will help you get started with E! on your favorite device. Also, I will talk about what you need for a hassle-free streaming experience.
About E! (Entertainment Television)
Entertainment Television, popular known as E!, is another basic cable channel from NBCUniversal. If you are already watching other NBCUniversal networks, such as SYFY, Universal Kids, Bravo, USA Network, History, SHOWTIME, Nickelodeon, FOX, The CW, and Golf Channel, you will fall for E! too.
E! Online has garnered a special audience around the globe by offering spectacular pop culture shows, delivering exclusive breaking news, TV scoops and spoilers, red carpet live streams, and lifestyle tips & trends.
Originally launched as Movietime on July 31, 1987, the E! Network had over 92 million subscribers in the United States as of January 2016.
With its official E! app available across all digital platforms and streaming devices, catching up on the most recent seasons, past season content, live TV streams, and movies on demand have become pretty much easy.
Is E! Free?
You will, however, need to sign in with your TV subscription to watch shows like Total Bellas, Botched, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Live from E!, and more.
And if your cable, satellite, or digital provider already has E! in its package, you pay nothing extra.
Isn’t it fantastic?
So, what do you need to watch E! Online your way?
Here are the details –
- Subscribe to E! Online through a participating cable or satellite provider.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- Log into your NBCUniversal profile.
- You must use a high-speed Wi-Fi network.
- A compatible streaming device (must be updated to the latest version).
- Use another device (a computer or mobile phone) to access eonline.com/link.
eonline.com link Supported Devices
Leading streaming devices support the latest E! app.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
Are you on the go? Why not try your smartphone to finish the unfinished shows?
- iOS devices
- Android devices
TV Providers for EOnline com link
Be it live shows, full episodes, news, or sports, you must sign in with your TV provider subscription details.
E! Online is offered by the following cable, satellite, or digital providers.
Also, you can watch E! without cable.
Sign in with Your NBCUniversal Profile
You must sign in with your NBCUniversal profile to watch E! programming.
- Go to eonline.com.
- Click LOGIN.
- A pop-up screen will appear, prompting you to log into your NBCUniversal profile.
- Or, you can continue with Google, Facebook, or Apple (whichever account you have).
- Stay logged in throughout the process.
Go to this page to create an NBCUniversal profile.
eonline com link enter code to Activate E! on Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, and Apple TV
E! is not the South African TV e.tv. So, you must be a little cautious while installing the E! app on your preferred streaming device.
Check these steps to carry out the eonline com link activation process quite efficiently.
eonline com link roku
Roku is a great streaming device for the E! Network.
If you own a Roku device, you must generate an eonline com link activation code to get started. Let me walk you through the below steps.
- Press the Home icon to get to the home page of your Roku device. (If you aren’t on the home page.)
- Scroll to access Streaming Channels > Search Channels > Channel Store (Search).
- Type E!
- Click the Add channel option to get the app.
- Follow the instructions to access the app and launch it.
- You will now get the eonline com link activate code.
- Open your web browser and type eonline.com/link.
- Enter the activation code.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Enter the sign-in details with your TV provider when prompted and you should be ready to watch within a few seconds.
How to Watch E! on Amazon Fire TV?
The official E! app is available on the Amazon App Store.
I recommend you try your hands at the following steps to activate E! on Fire TV.
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Press the Home button to access the home screen.
- Navigate your way to the Amazon App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type E!
- Click the Get option once the E! app appears on the screen.
- You will now launch the app to get a unique E! activation code.
- Visit the eonline.com link on your computer or mobile browser.
- Provide the code as it is and click Continue.
- Enter the sign-in details and stick to the on-screen prompts.
Congratulations! You are now ready to watch E! on Fire TV.
Eonline Link Activate Android TV
Do you have the Eonline link TV provider details handy?
You are good to go.
- Power on your Android TV.
- Navigate your way to the Play Store.
- Search for the E! app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the Install option when the app turns up.
- Return to the home screen and locate the E! app.
- Launch it to get an activation pop-up screen.
- Leave the screen visible while you launch a web browser.
- Type eonline.com link and press enter.
- Provide the code and click the CONTINUE button.
- On the following page, enter the sign-in details.
The Android TV screen should refresh. You are ready to watch E! content.
Eonline Link Activate on Apple TV
Apple TV users are recommended to check the activation steps below.
- Navigate to the App Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the E! Online app.
- Wait for the search results and click the Get button to download it.
- Go back to the home screen and open the app.
- You should note down the key things – a code and a URL.
- Go to eonline.com link and type the code shown on the TV screen.
- Type the username and password given by your TV provider.
- Click the Activate or Submit button.
A success message will appear if the credentials are correct.
FAQs (www eonline com link)
Can I watch E! shows on Peacock TV?
Yes, you surely can watch your favorite E! shows on Peacock TV. For that, you must set your Peacock account on your device.
Check here if you want to learn how to activate Peacock TV on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, and other devices.
What is the current programming broadcast by E! Online?
- Mathis Family Matters
- Celebrity Game Face
- Celebrity Beef
- Daily Pop
- Welcome Home Nikki Glaser?
- Nightly Pop
- The Bradshaw Bunch
- 10 Things You Don’t Know
- Celebrity Call Center
How do I generate eonline link Roku activation code?
If you wish to watch E! on Roku, make sure the E! app is installed on your streaming device. Thereafter, you must generate an activation code, which needs to be put at eonline.com/link.
How much do I have to pay for E! News?
Check with your TV provider whether it offers E! News. Having the channel with your TV provider ensures that you don’t have to pay a dime to watch great shows and movies.