How to Watch Topic Channel on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and Samsung TV
Last Modified on : September 8, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Activate Guide
If you are new to the streaming world and wonder how to get started, I would recommend Topic. One of the most sought-after streaming services for crime and thrillers, Topic from First Look Entertainment is widely watched across the U.S. and Canada.
To get this boundary-pushing streaming service on TV-connected devices, you must follow a simple activation process. You need to install the Topic: Watch TV & Movies app and then activate it via watch.topic.com/activate.
Apart from the streaming devices, the Topic app is available on iOS and Android devices. Also, if you use a Chromecast, you can cast the screen on the TV to enjoy award-winning crime and thrillers.
There’s, however, a twist.
You must subscribe to Topic to watch incredible, ground-breaking dramas and documentaries from around the world. The subscription price is pretty nominal, and you can select an affordable plan as per your budget and needs. Topic’s programs are original, and you can watch in 20+ languages from 40+ countries.
What Is watch topic com activate?
watch.topic.com/activate is the official activation link that lets you enter the TV activation code. You will get a unique code on your TV during the activation process.
Will Topic subscription details be enough to stream original stories?
Well, there are a few more things that you must possess to watch Topic on any TV-connected device. Here they are –
- A valid Topic subscription.
- Sign-in details with your Topic account.
- A compatible streaming device (must be updated to the latest version).
- You will also require a mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- A stable internet connection with decent speed.
These are the basic prerequisites to watch Topic programming on the big TV screen.
watch.topic.com/activate Supported Devices
Looking for ways to watch Topic’s most riveting true crime mysteries?
Here’s a list of supported devices that will assist you to enjoy what you love.
Smart TVs/ Streaming Devices:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Tizen
- Apple iOS
- On PC or Mac – www.watch.topic.com
Add Topic as a Channel:
- Roku Channel
- AppleTV Channel
- Amazon Prime Video Channel
- Bell Fibe
How to Sign up or subscribe to Topic?
Unless you have a valid Topic subscription, you can’t watch Topic on any of your devices.
- Open this link on your computer.
- Choose a suitable plan (Annual or Monthly).
Note: The annual plan costs $59.99/ year, while the monthly plan costs just $5.99/ month.
- Enter your email address and password.
Note: Click the “I agree” box if you want to receive product updates and newsletters from Topic: Watch TV & Movies.
- Type the name on the card and enter the card number.
- Provide the expiration details in the MM/YY format.
- If you have any promo code, enter it.
- Click the Start subscription button.
You have just started your 7-day free trial period.
Note: Those who already have the sign-in details with Topic may skip this section.
How to add & Activate Topic App on Your Smart TV via watch.topic.com/activate?
You are all set to check the following activation steps to watch Topic.
Watch Topic on Roku
To watch Topic on Roku, you will need to log into the Topic: Watch TV & Movies Roku channel via watch topic com login.
- Turn on your Roku device and access the home screen.
- Scroll to the Streaming Channels option and select Search Channels on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Search feature and type Topic.
- The Topic: Watch TV & Movies app will appear on the screen.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app.
- Press OK > Go to Channel.
- Access the app on the home screen and launch it.
- Click SIGN IN and enter the sign-in credentials.
- You will have a screen that must have a unique activation code and a URL.
- Go to https://watch.topic.com/login and enter your email address.
- Click the Next button and enter the password.
- Enter the code when prompted.
- Click Activate.
It should take a few seconds for the app to load and you are all set to watch Topic.
Please make sure your Roku is running on the latest version. Currently, the Topic: Watch TV & Movies Roku channel supports the 3rd generation and higher for up to 1080p playback. To get 4K playback, make sure you have Roku 4 and higher.
Note: Older Roku devices aren’t supported.
watch.topic.com/activate on Fire TV
The Amazon Fire TV is another device that supports Topic. Here’s how to get the Topic app on your device and start enjoying content beyond the mainstream.
- Fire up your Amazon Fire TV.
- Press the Home icon on the remote to get to the home screen.
- From there, use the remote to access the Amazon AppStore.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type Topic.
- Install the Topic: Watch TV & Movies app by clicking the Get button.
- Return to the home screen and open it.
- Enter your Topic sign-in credentials to get a code.
- Note down the code and open watch.topic.com login on your mobile phone or computer.
- You will have to log into your Topic account (if you aren’t logged in already).
- Enter the code from the TV screen and click Activate.
- The Topic app will load automatically.
- You will be ready to watch Topic on the TV.
Please note that the Topic app supports all Amazon Fire TV devices except for Kindle Fire tablets and phones.
Activate and Watch Topic on Apple TV
Roku and Fire TV aren’t the only streaming devices that support the Topic app. Apple TV users can follow the below steps to install, log in, and activate the Topic tvOS app.
- Power on your Apple TV and access the home screen.
- Scroll to the App Store using the remote and type Topic.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Once the app is installed, return to the home screen and launch it.
- Click the SIGN IN button and provide the credentials.
- You will have a unique activation code on the screen.
- Save the code and head to watch.topic.com/activate.
- Make sure you access the activation page on a mobile or web browser using the Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
- On this page, enter your email address. Click the Next button
- Provide the password and click the Next button.
- You can directly enter the watch Topic com activate code.
- Click the Activate option.
It will take a few seconds to get you started.
Note: Topic supports the 4th Generation Apple TV running tvOS 11 or higher.
Topic on Android TV via watch.topic.com activate
If you use a 1st Generation Android TV device or higher, here are the easy steps to view Topic on the big screen.
- Go to the Play Store from your Android TV home screen.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Topic.
- Click the Install button when the app appears on the TV screen.
- After installing the app, return to the home screen to locate it.
- Launch the app to get a unique activation code (enter the login details).
- Keep the screen visible while accessing watch.topic.com/login on your computer.
- Provide the sign-in details if you aren’t signed in already.
- Enter the code and click Activate.
Your Android TV is ready to bring all the exciting shows and documentaries.