vh1.com activate on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, iOS, Android
Last Modified on : May 31, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Entertainment
VH1 enjoys a massive customer base, flaunting over 90 million US households received the channel as of January 2016. If you are excited to get VH1, you need to activate the channel on your TV via vh1.com/activate. Let’s learn what Video Hits One channel is and how you can unearth the steps to enjoy its fantastic programming on the big screen or on the go.
If pop culture is on your mind and you are genuinely thrilled by the American cultural products, such as literature, music, art, television, cyber-culture, film, dance, radio, etc., VH1 has something for you.
It is an ultimate service to enjoy great music from the US and international musicians like Kenny Rogers, Olivia Newton-John, Tina Turner, Carly Simon, Billy Joel, Elton John, Sting, Eric Clapton, Rod Stewart, Donna Summer, Michael Bolton, Kenny G, Chicago, Anita Baker, and Fleetwood Mac.
Moreover, VH1 is best known for franchises like RuPaul’s Drag Race, Love & Hip Hop, Behind the Music, and the I Love…series. To watch all these and many more, you will require logging in with your TV provider. Learn the easy method to install the VH1 app on your favorite device and activate it by entering the vh1.com/activate code.
What Is VH1 (Video Hits One)?
Originated in the mid 19th century in America, pop culture has surely taken the world by storm. Everyone wants to get a piece of it. To fulfill what people want (to some extent, at least), Warner-Amex Satellite Entertainment created Video Hits One (VH1), which is now owned by Paramount Global.
VH1 is a popular American basic cable channel that gradually drifted away from music videos into reality TV programming. Based in New York City, the channel’s main focus remains the African-American audiences, bringing them a wide collection of shows, music personalities, and celebrities.
If you are a diehard fan of famous music personalities, VH1 won’t disappoint you. Alongside, you can stream different segments like VH1 Storytellers, Pop-Up Video, Behind the Music, Legends, VH1 Divas, Save the Music Foundation, and Movies that Rock.
Think how to get ‘em on your streaming device? I know how to do that. Keep reading!
Is VH1 Free?
Technically, VH1 is free. VH1 is supported by a wide range of TV providers. If you happen to have the login details with the participating TV provider, watching programming like Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party, Love & Hip Hop, Basketball Wives, and Black Ink Crew become easier.
Prerequisites for vh1.com/activate
Amongst the must-have possessions, you will require –
- A strong internet connection.
- Subscribe to VH1 through a participating TV provider.
- VH1 sign-in details with your TV provider.
- Get the latest version of the VH1 app.
- An updated TV-connected device.
- A mobile device, tablet, laptop, or computer.
Unless you have these details at your disposal, watching VH1 shows and live TV seems to be a tough job.
vh1.com activate Supported Devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
vh1.com /activate Participating TV Providers
- YouTube TV
- Sudden Link
- DIRECTV STREAM
- AT&T U-Verse
You can unlock VH1 content using your TV provider.
How to Activate VH1 on Your TV via vh1.com/activate?
- Go to the application store on your TV.
- Search and install the VH1 app.
- Launch the app and generate a unique 7-digit activation code.
- Go to vh1 com activate on your mobile or computer.
- Enter the vh1.com activate code in the required fields.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Enter the Email Address and Password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- You should be ready to watch VH1 programming.
The above steps should work for all the leading streaming devices, gaming consoles, and smart TVs. However, you will have to stick to the on-screen guidelines and complete the process.
If you still want separate activation steps for each supported device, I encourage you to check the steps below.
Roku supports almost all channels, including VH1. You can install the app from the Channel Store and activate it via vh1.com/activate.
- From the home screen of your Roku, navigate to Streaming Channels > Search Channels > Channel Store.
- Type VH1 in the Search bar.
- Click the Add channel button when the app appears on the TV screen.
- To install, click the OK button.
- Next, click the Go to Channel option to locate the app.
- Launch it now to get hold of a 7-digit activation code.
- Leave the screen visible while accessing vh1 com activate on your mobile phone or computer.
- Type the code carefully and click the CONTINUE option.
- Enter the sign-in details and click the Sign In option.
- The system will then confirm the details provided by you.
You will begin watching various shows and episodes on your Roku.
vh1.com activate firetv
Amazon’s Fire TV won’t let you down. Make sure you log in with your TV provider’s credentials.
- Go to the Amazon Store from the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Search for the VH1 channel
- Install it by clicking the Get button.
- After installing, you may proceed with the activation process immediately (or, you can carry out the process later).
- Open the app to see a code and a URL.
- Go to vh1.com/activate and enter the code.
- Next, enter the sign-in credentials (TV provider).
After a few seconds, your Amazon Fire TV screen will refresh. You can explore the vast library and start streaming your favorite content.
vh1 com activate apple tv
To help Apple TV users watch the VH1 shows, I bring the following meticulous steps.
- You need to begin the activation process by navigating to the App Store from the home screen.
- Use the virtual keyboard and type VH1.
- The search results will bring the app to the screen.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- You need to open the app and take note of the activation code.
- Also, you will see the activation URL, i.e. vh1.com/activate.
- Access the URL on your computer or tablet and enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and use the sign-in details in the required fields.
Wait for the TV screen to refresh automatically. If it does, the VH1 app is activated on your Apple TV.
vh1.com activate android tv
Looking for an easy, quick guide to getting VH1 on Android TV? Here you go!
- Turn on your Android TV and go to the Play Store.
- In the Search bar, type VH1 with the help of the remote.
- Click the Install option
- Open the app and save the code.
- You will grab your smartphone or tablet. Launch your browser and access vh1.com activate.
- Type the code carefully and click the CONTINUE button
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Let the device verify the details.
- Once the verification process is done, you can select your preferred shows and full episodes and start watching.
Apart from streaming devices and smart TVs, you can install and activate VH1 on Xbox. Here’s an easy workaround.
- Go to the Microsoft/ Xbox Store from the home screen.
- Look for the VH1 app and install it.
- Launch the app immediately if you want to activate the channel on Xbox.
- On the screen, you should get the code and URL.
- Leave the screen visible while you access vh1.com/activate/xbox on a second device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Xbox.
- Enter the code and sign-in details.
If you don’t encounter an activation issue, you are ready to watch VH1.