Activate STARZ on Supported Devices via starz.com/activate
Last Modified on : December 5, 2021 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Entertainment
To watch exclusive original series and the best Hollywood flicks, create a STARZ account, install the app, and activate STARZ on your supported devices using the starz.com/activate code on https://auth.starz.com/.
Just when it seemed that normalcy was getting restored and the coronavirus disease was under control, the new Omicron variant has started giving goosebumps, forcing governments to take drastic steps, shutting International borders. At the time I’m writing this article, “New York officials confirm 5 cases of Omicron Covid variant in NYC metro area.” If you were thinking of getting out for a perfect movie date, better you should put a break on your thought and go for the alternative – activate Starz on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV & Fire Stick, Android TV, and other supported platforms on starz.com activate.
Do you like original TV shows? You are in luck. Take a sneak peek into Starz’s library to be stumbled upon by an array of thrilling shows, including High Town, BMF (Black Mafia Family), Who Killed Tupac, Ice, The Gloaming, Luther, and more. Well, you have to carry out a little task at starz com activate.
What is htttps //www.starz.com/activate?
If you love watching hit movies and original series, subscribe to Starz through a participating TV provider or directly on the official website, and connect your Starz account to your TV-connected device. The American premium cable television network is home to top-rated Hollywood movies such as Elf, Bad Boys for Life, Jumanji: The Next Level, City of Lies.
To watch Originals & Exclusives like Heels, Blindspotting, Run the World, and Power Book III: Raising Kanan or Passport Series like The Spanish Princess, Men In Kilts, and Outlander on your TV, you must connect or activate your Starz subscription account with your streaming or game consoles.
“How do I activate my Starz account?”
Perform the activation process, generate a Starz activation code, and use it at htttps //www.starz.com/activate.
How to Get Starz Activation Code?
The Starz activation code will appear on the TV screen after installing and launching the Starz app.
Take note of the code as you proceed with the activation process without a break.
Do You Have a Starz Subscription?
Getting a Starz subscription is easy. You can check with your TV provider or go to starz.com to Start Your Free Trial.
Add Starz to your pay-TV subscription through participating providers (AT&T, DirecTV, Dish, Mediacom, Optimum, Suddenlink, Verizon, and more) or follow the steps below –
- Grab your smartphone or computer and access the Starz website.
- Select Start Your Free Trial and enter the required details.
- Create an account and sign in using the credentials.
- Select a plan and start streaming all that you want.
How to Your Claim Special Offer?
Excited to catch up on hundreds of hit movies, STARZ Original Series BMF, Power Book III: Raising Kanan, and more at a new lower price? The special offer is available for only $5 ($4.99) per month for three (3) months. You need to head to starz.com and click CLAIM SPECIAL OFFER.
You are on the Starz signup page. Check the steps below to create an account with Starz and claim the special offer.
Step 1: Enter Email Address
- Enter your Email Address to CLAIM OFFER.
Step 2: Enter Payment Information
- Choose your Payment Method – Credit Card or Paypal.
- If you select Credit Card, enter your First Name and Last Name. Provide your Credit Card Number and Enter CVV and ZIP Code. Click the CONTINUE button.
- If you select Paypal, enter your First Name, Last Name, and ZIP Code. Click the CONTINUE button.
Step 3: Complete the Claim
Note: You must be 18 or older to claim this special offer.
You can cancel your Starz subscription anytime. You will not be charged afterward.
STARZ Supported Devices
“Does STARZ have an app?” – You may wonder!
The STARZ app is available on all major digital media devices, game consoles, smartphones & tablets, Smart TVs, and PCs & Laptops.
Streaming Media Players
- Roku: Roku Stick and 2nd Generation Roku 2,3, and 4
- Android TV: Nexus Player, Razer Forge, and NVIDIA Shield
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
- Apple TV: 3rd-gen and 4th-gen Apple TV running tvOS 9 or newer
- LG TVs running WebOS 3.0 or higher
- Samsung Smart TVs with Smart Hub (2014 or newer)
- Sony TVs running Android 5 or greater (2014 or newer)
- Xbox Series X|S
- Xbox One
- Xbox One S
Smartphones & Tablets
- Apple: iPhone, iPad, & iPod running iOS 10.3 or higher
- Android: Devices running Android 5 or higher
- Amazon: All Kindle Fire Phones and Kindle Fire Tablets running Fire OS 5 or higher (2014 and newer)
How Do I Activate STARZ on My TV?
Get the Starz app from the application store and log in to generate an activation code. Enter the code at starz.com/activate to activate STARZ on your TV.
The activation steps may vary for different devices. Stick to the steps below to start enjoying the best Hollywood movies and TV shows on your big TV.
starz com activate roku
People with Roku Stick or 2nd-generation Roku 2, 3, and 4 can follow the below steps to activate STARZ.
- Access the home screen of your Roku device.
- Navigate to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Look for the Starz app on the Channel Store.
- Add the channel by clicking the Add Channel button.
- Open the app and enter the log-in details if required to receive a com activate code.
- Keep the code visible and head over to starz.com/activate or auth.starz.com.
- Enter the Activation Code and click the SUBMIT button.
Your Roku device will be ready to stream STARZ content within moments.