I understand how hard it is to entertain your little ones incessantly. And the great thing about kids is that they constantly want your attention. Instead of you getting engaged with them and delaying your work commitments, you can keep them fully immersed with some great TV content. Thanks to the Universal Kids network that represents the world of NBC Universal family brands. All you have to do is to activate Universal Kids on your TV online via watch.universalkids.com/activate.
Originally a joint venture between HIT Entertainment, PBS, Sesame Workshop, and Comcast, the Universal Kids channel, formerly PBS Kids Sprout and Sprout, was owned by NBCUniversal in 2013, and later, rebranded to its current name in 2017. This American pay-TV channel is known for its “kid-focused ecosystem with great TV content”, programmed for 2-12-year-old children.
Today, Universal Kids is available to 59 million homes in the USA, and the curated content comprised of unscripted entertainment, animated content, and proven International hits are being viewed by kids and families across all platforms.
Once Universal Kids is activated on your Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android, and iOS via watch universalkids com activate, you will not just keep your ward busy for the sake of it but also help them learn amazing things.
Universal Kids TV Shows
Be it just shorts or full episodes or tiny alien adventures of Floogals, or food & friendship on Top Chef, your kids will have a whale of a time with some of the top-notch shows. Here are the top Universal Kids TV shows that will ensure your champ is never bored.
- DIY Crafts: Make a Flower Bouquet, Make a Fairy Garden, Make a Toy Castle, Make an Ocean Suncatcher, Make a Flower Garden, Make a Birdhouse, etc.
- TROLLS: Trolls Fairy Tales, Branch & Poppy’s Cutest Songs, Poppy’s Best Songs, etc.
- Top Chef Junior: Rolling in Dough, Stirring Up a Celebration, 9 Insane Kid Chef Dishes, Field Day, Sunny Side Up, Sweet Dreams Come True, etc.
- Get Out of My Room: Soccer Player’s Room Reveal, A Home Run, Ocean Themed Room Makeover, In the Slime Light, Movie Madness, Beach Room Makeover, etc.
- Masha and The Bear: Masha and the Bear: Play Fair, Masha and the Bear: Bend It Like Masha, Masha and the Bear: Don’t Undervalue the Opponent, etc.
- Floogals: Floogals: Vacation, How to Make Popsicles, Floogals Explore Gardening, Music Instruments Adventures, Floogals Discover a Rabbit, etc.
- Top Animated Show: Mighty Mike, Remy & Boo, Masha and The Bear, Super Wings, The Chica Show, Powerbirds, etc.
- Mighty Mike & Furry Friends: Playing With Magnets, Toy Doll Rescue, Robot Dog Battle, etc.
- Best of Dreamworks: Dragons Riders of Berk, The Adventures of Puss IN Boots, All Hail King Julien, Where’s Waldo?
NBCUniversal keeps updating the content library, replacing older content with new episodes. If you find some of your favorite shows are missing in the Universal Kids, you know now!
Check This Official Video (Courtesy: Universal Kids)
Is Universal Kids FREE?
“How much does the Universal Kids channel cost?” – You may wonder!
You will be glad to know that you might not have to pay anything. Or, you can watch the best Universal Kids TV shows for free.
Check your TV service provider’s package! If it already includes the Universal Kids channel, you get to stream everything it has to offer on the big screen just by signing in with a username and password.
What are you waiting for? Get your kids started by signing in with your TV provider subscription and unlock engaging, entertaining, and awesome kid-friendly content.
The Universal Kid app supports the leading TV providers like Verizon, DirecTV, Xfinity, AT&T, and Charter.
Activate Universal Kids on Fire TV via watch.universalkids.com/activate
The easiest steps to add & activate Universal Kids on Fire TV are –
- Switch on your Fire TV and navigate to the “Amazon App Store”.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type “Universal Kids”.
- “Get” the app on your device and launch it.
- A unique code will appear on the screen along with the activation page.
- Leave the screen visible as you access the page on another device.
- Enter the code and click “Continue”.
- If you are prompted to sign in with your TV provider credentials, you must adhere to the on-screen guidelines.
Once the verification is done, enjoy some great time with your kids.
watch universalkids com activate Universal Kids on Apple TV
Here’s a rundown of steps to activate the Universal Kids app on Apple TV.
- Navigate to the “App Store” from the home screen menu.
- In the search box, type “Universal Kids”.
- Click the “Get” button to install the app.
- Click it to open the app. Enter the sign-in details (if prompted) to receive an activation code.
- Open your laptop or grab your phone to type watch.universalkids.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and click the “Continue” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
Your Apple TV will refresh automatically. It is now ready to cast the great content.
Watch Universal Kids on the Go?
Both iOS and Android devices support the Universal Kids app, thus allowing your children to watch on the go.
Universal Kids on iOS
- Go to “App Store”.
- Look for the desired app and tap the “Get” button.
- Once installed, tap it to open.
- Enter the sign-in details to start watching.
Universal Kids on Android
- Navigate to “Play Store”.
- Type “Universal Kids” and touch the “Install” button.
- Click the “Open” button.
- Enter the app credentials to sign in.
- Select the videos that you want to watch.
Is Universal Kids Available on Roku?
The official Universal Kids app is not available in the Roku Channel Store.
Does that mean Roku users can’t stream the Universal Kids programs?
Although Roku doesn’t have the Universal Kids app, it does allow you to watch the programs through the partner channels like AT&T TV, FuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, and Philo.