Activate The Learning Chanel (TLC) on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, and Xbox
Last Modified on : July 16, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Activate Guide
TLC is generally called The Learning Channel. It is a prominent cable TV network in the United States that mainly carries informational and reality-based programming.
Owned by Warner Bros, TLC lets you stream over 8,000 hours of content each year. However, you will require a subscription plan through a participating TV provider to watch TLC and 14 additional networks (Food Network, ID, and Travel Channel), new episodes, current episodes, and stream live TV.
In this blog post, I will explain how to link your pay TV provider account with your streaming device via tlcgo.com/activate.
Once the linking process is successful, there’s no stopping you from watching your TLC favorites like OutDaughtered, Pimple Popper, My 600-lb Life, Doubling Down with the Derricos, Sister Wives, and many more.
What Is TLC GO?
The Learning Channel has its official app, i.e., TLC GO, available on all leading streaming devices, game consoles, and Smart TVs. The TLC GO app is compatible with Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, and other devices.
If you encounter an error, make sure you install an updated version of the app to avoid any unprecedented, unforeseen events.
Is TLC Free?
Wondering if you can binge your favorite TLC shows and series for free? This can be possible by subscribing to a participating TV provider.
In the later section of this blog, you will have a list of TV providers so that you continue to watch The Learning Channel programming for free.
Make sure you have –
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- A stable internet connection with good speed.
- Use a compatible device.
- Install the latest version of the TLC GO app.
- A mobile device, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
Note: You must be a resident of the United States.
tlcgo.com/activate Supported Devices
TLC GO is available on the app store of the following supported devices –
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Xbox One
TV Providers That Support TLC GO
Whether you wish to binge your TLC favorites, thousands of on-demand episodes, or live TV, you must possess the subscription details with your TV provider.
Unless you subscribe to one of the participating TV providers below, you can’t get what TLC has to off.
- Frontier Communications
The list isn’t over yet. You can find yours here if you don’t see it up there.
Activate TLC GO on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV via tlcgo.com/activate
You live in the U.S. Have a high-speed Wi-Fi connection. Use an updated device compatible with the TLC GO app.
I believe you are super-ready to browse and watch shows and series, ranging from Natural History, Home, Science and Tech, Food, and more.
Don’t skip a single step while carrying out the activation process.
tlc.com activate Roku
Roku is always a compatible device when it comes to streaming content from a legit app or streaming service or channel. The Learning Channel from Discovery is available on the Roku Channel Store.
Let’s take a sneak peek and learn how to activate TLC GO on Roku via tlcgo.com/activate.
- Switch on your Roku and access the home screen.
- Scroll down to access the Streaming Channels
- Under it, select Search Channels.
- Access the Search feature and type TLC GO using the virtual keyboard.
- Should the app appear on the screen, click the Add channel
- Click the OK button and click the Go to Channel option to access the app.
- Launch it and take note of an activation page with a code.
- Keep the TV screen visible and launch your mobile or computer browser.
- Type tlcgo.com/activate in the URL bar.
- Enter the TLC GO activate code displayed on the TV screen and click Link TV Provider.
- Use the sign-in details with your TV provider and click the Activate button.
Note: Make sure your Roku device and mobile (computer) should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Activate TLC GO on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Search for the TLC GO app and click the Get button when you find it.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Save the code and take note of the activation page.
- Open the page, i.e., tlcgo.com/activate on a different device.
- Enter the code and provide the Username & Password with your TV provider.
Wait for your TV screen to load if the credentials are correct. You are all set to stream TLC GO on your Apple TV.
tlcgo.com/activate on Fire TV
Also, a Fire TV user can get the TLC GO app and start streaming full episodes.
- Access the home screen of your Fire TV and navigate your way to the Amazon App Store.
- Click the Search bar and look for the TLC GO app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Install the app by clicking the Get or Download button once it appears on the screen.
- Open the app and take note of the com activation code.
- Go to www.tlcgo.com/activate on your phone or computer.
- Enter the code and click the Link TV Provider button.
- On the following screen, you will need to use the log-in credentials to link your TV provider account.
A confirmation message will appear on the screen, while your TV screen will load. You are all set to enjoy the amazing TLC shows.
tlcgo com activate Android TV
By getting the TLC app on your Android TV, you can be assured of not running short of reality shows, series, personal stories, and more.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to activating TLC on Android TV via www tlcgo com activate.
- Go to the Play Store on your Android TV device and install the TLC app by clicking the Install button.
- After installing the app, you need to launch it.
- This will bring you a unique TLC GO activation code.
- Along with that, you will also take note of the activation page.
- Open the page or link (tlcgo.com/activate) on another device connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Android TV.
- Type the code carefully and click Link TV Provider.
- This will take you to another page where the sign-in details are required.
- After using the correct credentials, your Android TV screen will refresh.
- You will now be all set to select a program and watch it on the big screen.
How to Activate TLC on Xbox using tlcgo com activate code?
Here’s a game console that supports the TLC GO app. You can use a unique tlcgo.com activation code to watch shows on the big screen.
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One device.
- Look for the TLC GO app.
- Click the Get button.
- Launch the app and save the code.
- Go to tlcgo com activate and enter the code.
- Enter the log-in credentials with your TV provider.
You are ready to watch TLC and 14 Discovery other networks.
Is there a TLC app?
The American cable channel has its official app. It is called TLC GO.
How do I activate TLC on FireStick?
Getting the TLC GO app on Fire Stick requires you to have a stable internet connection and the sign-in details with your TV provider.
- After generating a unique code, go to tlcgo.com/activate to use it.
- Enter the credentials to get started.
How much does TLC cost?
Watch TLC for free with your TV provider. Contact your provider if they support The Learning Channel.
Is TLC GO on Roku?
Yes, you can install the TLC GO app from the Roku Channel Store.
Installing and activating TLC on the above devices shouldn’t consume much time.
The activation steps may vary a little depending on your device model. If you run into a problem, contact your TV provider right away.
You may not access tlcgo.com/activate if you want to watch TLC programming on your smartphones or tablets.