Activate Pandora.com on Roku, Android TV, Xbox, DirecTV, Vizio, Apple, Fire TV
Last Modified on : July 10, 2022 by Tony Young | Category(s) : Entertainment
Whether you need some cooking inspiration or want to unwind on the couch, Pandora has an array of outstanding soundtracks to relax your mind and soul.
The best thing about Pandora is that you can get its official app on your favorite device, activate it via pandora.com/activate, and create stations from your favorite artists, genres, or songs.
Ever imagined there would be a music streaming service available at your disposal to listen to your favorite song, artist, or genre, or you may carry them along? It is now possible with Pandora.
Founded in 2000 as Savage Beast Technologies, Pandora evolved over these years and has gone on to become a top-notch platform to stream global hits, most recent singles, podcasts, and more.
Although available for free, Pandora has different subscription plans that let you make playlists or go offline. As of 2021, the subscription-based music streaming service had more than 55 million active monthly users.
Talking about the subscribers, they keep on growing, making it 6.4 million in 2021.
Are you excited to enjoy the freemium service? Read to learn how to activate Pandora on different devices at pandora.com/activate.
Is Pandora Free?
Yes, you can stream Pandora on Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Vizio, and other devices for free.
However, you must create a free account with Pandora.
If you wish to explore other key features like unlimited offline listening and creating & share playlists, you must sign up with one of its paid plans.
Pandora has three plans –
- Pandora Free (sign up for free)
- Pandora Plus for $4.99 per month (get 30 days free)
- Pandora Premium for $9.99 per month (get 60 days free)
You will learn more about the plans in the later section of this blog.
To enjoy the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service, you will have to confirm the following requirements.
- A stable internet connection.
- Sign-up details with Pandora.
- Subscribe to a plan if you want unlimited music streaming.
- Use a compatible streaming device, game console, smart TV, or smartphone.
- A mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
pandora.com/activate Supported Devices
In the Home. In the Car. On the Go.
Pandora is everywhere. Check all the devices that support Pandora.
In the Home:
- Google Nest
- Amazon Alexa
In the Car:
- Android Auto
On the Go:
- Apple Watch
- Wear OS by Google
Click here to know supported devices and partners.
How to Install & Activate Pandora via pandora.com/activate
It is a three-step process to set your device to use Pandora. Once the Pandora app is installed and activated, you can listen to your favorite music and create your stations anytime, anywhere.
Please be informed that the official Pandora app is available on over 2,000 connected devices, including game consoles, TVs, streaming players, smartphones, and more.
While some devices require the app to be installed and activated via pandora com activate, others simply need the subscription details.
Below are the easy steps for each compatible device so that your life goes on and on, without losing the greatest tracks.
Pandora listeners with Roku can get access to a refreshed experience for personalized, intuitive, seamless listening at home.
Check the steps below if you are setting the mood for a party or engaged in household chores.
- Power on your Roku-connected TV.
- Press the Home button on the remote to access the home screen.
- Navigate to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Search for Pandora.
- Select the app once it appears on the screen.
- Install the app by clicking the Add channel button.
- Press the OK button and return to the home screen to locate the app.
- Launch Pandora.
- You will enter the log-in details and take note of a unique activation code. (Select New User if you are prompted to do so.)
- Keep the screen visible as you continue to access the activation page, i.e. pandora.com/roku.
- Please enter your activation code and click the Activate Now button.
- Give in the sign-in details (if required) and go to the next page.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to activate Pandora on Roku.
Your Roku screen will refresh, allowing you to enjoy music while you prepare delicious food in the kitchen.
Don’t worry! You can control your music with your voice.
Do you use an Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K device?
You are good to go with the following activation steps.
- Turn on your Apple TV device and access the App Store.
- Type Pandora in the Search bar.
- Click the Get button or arrow once the app turns up on the screen.
- Install the app and launch it.
- Choose a suitable option – sign in with an activation code, create a new account, or sign in with your email.
- If you sign in with the activation code, launch your mobile or computer browser.
- Go to Pandora.com/apple and enter the code (appears on the TV).
- You will have to sign in to your account to get started.
On the Apple TV screen, you will see your stations.
Pandora.com activate on Android TV
Pandora is available on Android TV and you can activate Pandora on Android TV in the following way.
- Install the Pandora app from the Play Store on your Android TV.
- Launch the app and enter the sign-in credentials.
- Select New User and get a code.
- Go to Pandora.com/activate and enter the code.
- Click the Activate Now button.
- Enter the log-in details.
- You are ready to stream music.
Activate Pandora Premium on Amazon Fire TV
Get Pandora Premium on Fire TV and ensure your personalized listening experience never ends with AutoPlay. Learn how to do that.
- Access the Find option from your Fire TV home screen.
- Search for the Pandora app and click the Get button.
- After downloading the app, launch it.
- You will then enter the sign-in details to get a pandora.com activate code.
- Head over to the activation page and enter the code.
- Click the Activate Now button.
Your Fire TV device is ready to use Pandora.
Activate Pandora on Xbox One via pandora com activate
Before you start streaming Pandora on Xbox One, you must complete the setup process.
Refer to the steps below to activate Pandora on your Xbox One.
- You need to install the Pandora app from the Microsoft Store.
- Launch the app and select how you want to activate Pandora on Xbox –
- Directly on your Xbox.
- Or, from your mobile phone.
- If you want to activate directly from your Xbox One, select “I have a Pandora Account” or “I am new to Pandora.”
- Enter the required details and follow the on-screen instructions to activate your Pandora account.
- If you choose to activate your account from your mobile, you need to launch the Pandora app on your smartphone.
- Navigate to Settings.
- You will now select Device Activation.
- On the device screen, you will get an activation page with a code.
- Access pandora.com/activate.
- Upon prompted, enter the code.
Follow the on-screen guidelines to activate Pandora on your Xbox One.
To set up Pandora on DirecTV, here’s what you have to do.
- On your DirecTV device, go to Menu.
- Select Extras > Pandora.
- You will see a Welcome screen.
- Select “Next” and get a pandora.com/directv code.
- Type the code and make no error.
- Provide your Pandora username and password. (If you don’t have the details, create a new Pandora account.)
- Once it is confirmed, your DirecTV device will be ready to stream Pandora.
How to Sign up with Pandora for Free?
Don’t have a Pandora account?
Not a big issue. Signing up for Pandora shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes.
- Click here to access the sign-up page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Type your date of birth to personalize your Pandora experience.
- Next, enter your ZIP button.
- Select your gender and click the Sign Up button.
How to Subscribe to Pandora?
- Go to Pandora.com.
- Scroll down and select a suitable plan – Pandora Plus ($4.99/ month) and Pandora Premium ($9.99/ month).
- If you choose the first plan, you get to use Pandora for 30 days for free.
- The second plan assures 60 days of free streaming.
- Select your plan and enter the log-in details.
Provide the payment details and confirm the subscription.