If you love America and care about the country, BlazeTV is your go-to channel to stay updated on the current issues through the latest news and exclusive programming. Get the BlazeTV app on your preferred devices and activate the network via blazetv.com/activate to stream your favorite programs and shows right on the big screen.
To access BlazeTV programs and enjoy all the 20 original shows (and more on the way) it has for its lovely people, get a subscription, sign up, and get to your TV-connected devices.
This helpful article will guide you on how to activate the “fastest growing right-of-center news and entertainment network” and enjoy programming from incredible talents like Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Phil Robertson, Steven Crowder, and Dave Rubin.
What Is BlazeTV?
Unlike the olden days, streaming content right on the big screen is much easier and hassle-free today. Thanks to the intervention of the internet! Many leading channels and streaming service providers have dedicated apps available on smart TVs, media players, and smart devices. While the market is replete with content providers that primarily focus on movies and TV shows, there are certain areas where players like Blaze Media have their grip tight.
Blaze Media has its dedicated BlazeTV app for “people who champion foundational American values and common sense.” This only means that it is not merely a network but has emerged as “a community and a movement of people who love America, seek truth, and fight back.”
If you are proud of being an American and care about its issues, consider activating BlazeTV on its official activation link.
What is blazetv com activate?
It is the official activation link to carry out the process.
Accessing the link requires you to get a subscription.
Is BlazeTV Free?
BlazeTV comes at a price.
It has three distinct subscription plans for fellow Americans. You need to pick a plan that best fits your budget and entertainment needs.
Below, you will learn how to subscribe to BlazeTV in easy steps.
Things to Consider
Minimum system requirements apply to activate BlazeTV via blazetv.com/activate.
- A stable internet connection is a must-have requirement.
- A digital media player and a smart device to access the activation page (blaze tv com activate).
- BlazeTV subscription details.
- Sign-in details with BlazeTV.
Keep these details handy if you want “thought-provoking personalities and conservative ideas free from censorship by the coastal elites.”
Supported Devices for blaze tv.com/activate
Get BlazeTV on your favorite devices and delight in on-demand and live shows.
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- iOS devices
- Android devices
How to Sign up and subscribe to BlazeTV?
The only place to look for thought-provoking personalities and great shows depicting America is BlazeTV.
Here’s how to sign up and subscribe to BlazeTV.
- Launch Chrome and go to blazetv.com.
- Click the SIGN IN option on the top-right screen.
- Click the Click here to Sign Up option.
- Enter your Email, Password, and Confirm Password and click the Sign Up button.
Save the credentials and head to the subscription packages link.
- You can access the link from the BlazeTV homepage by clicking the SUBSCRIBE NOW option.
- Select a suitable plan –
- Monthly Pass ($9.99): Month-to-month, no contract.
- Annual Pass ($99): It comes down to $8.25 per month. This is the most popular plan.
- 3-Year Pass ($199): It comes down to $5.53 per month and is billed one time.
- Choose a plan and go ahead with the on-screen instructions.
- You will be asked to create an account (for new users).
- If you are already signed, you need to enter the payment details to complete the subscription.
All the above packages let you watch BlazeTV on all of your favorite devices. You can watch live, on-demand, or schedule the shows.
Note: Sales taxes will be there.
How to Activate BlazeTV via blazetv.com/activate
Here’s a step-by-step guide to activating BlazeTV.
Blazetv com activate Roku
“Is BlazeTV on Roku?” – You may wonder!
Here’s a guide to activate BlazeTV on your favorite streaming device.
- Go to the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home screen.
- Under it, you will select “Search Channels” to access the Search
- Type BlazeTV and wait for the results.
- The app will appear. Click the Add Channel button to install it.
- Return to the home screen to launch the app.
- Enter the sign-in details to get a unique activation code.
- Now, go to blazetv.com/activate on another device.
- Provide your correct credentials – Email and Password.
- Click the Submit button to access the enter activation code page.
- Provide the code carefully to complete the process.
The BlazeTV app will load, making you access your favorite content.
Here’s an alternative method to set up BlazeTV on Roku –
- After installing the BlazeTV app on Roku, you need to launch it.
- You are now on the BlazeTV home screen with shows, live events, and recent episodes.
- Navigate to a program and select it (whichever you like).
- You will see a “Please log in to continue” screen –
- Log In
- Sign Up
- Select the Log In option and continue with the screen instructions.
- Press the Cancel option if it prompts to create your account.
- On the following screen, enter your BlazeTV email account and click
- Provide your BlazeTV Password and proceed with the CONTINUE button.
- You are ready to enjoy BlazeTV on Roku.
- On the other hand, you can select Sign Up (Step 4) if you don’t have an account.
- Create your account and connect your payment method to your Roku account.
- Select your plan – Monthly Pass or Annual Pass.
- After confirming your billing method, you are good to go.
Select your favorite program and start watching.
Activate BlazeTV on Fire TV
Go for the latest version of the app to have a seamless experience.
- Begin the activation process by making sure your Amazon Fire TV is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Go to the Amazon AppStore and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Type BlazeTV in the search bar.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Head back to the home screen to locate the app.
- Access the BlazeTV app and provide the credentials to generate a blaze tv activate code.
- Go to blazetv.com/activate on your computer or mobile phone.
- Provide the correct details to sign in.
- Click the Submit button.
- On the following screen, enter the code carefully to activate BlazeTV.
You should be ready to use Fire TV.
How to Watch BlazeTV on Apple TV?
Roku and Fire TV aren’t the only devices. You certainly can get the Blaze TV app on your Apple TV and enjoy an array of your favorite shows.
- Navigate to the App Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- Search for BlazeTV.
- Install the app and launch it to get a unique BlazeTV activation code.
- Save the code before accessing the activation URL (blazetv.com/activate) on a supported browser.
- Click the Submit button after entering Email and Password.
- Enter the activation code displayed on the TV screen to Activate your Apple TV.
Watch BlazeTV on Chromecast
May I request you to follow the steps below to watch BlazeTV on Chromecast?
- On your Android device or computer, launch Google Chrome.
- Make sure you install the Google Cast browser extension and your Chromecast and computer should be connected to the same internet connection.
- Access your BlazeTV account on the computer and start a program.
- Click the Cast option once it appears on the screen and select Chromecast.
- The program will start playing on the Chromecast device.
Get BlazeTV App on iOS Devices
Wondering how to set up BlazeTV on iOS? I have you covered –
- Navigate to the App Store.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon to access the Search feature.
- Type BlazeTV and tap the app once it appears on the screen.
- Tap the Get option or button to install the app.
- After installing it, tap the Open button.
- Provide the sign-in details to access your BlazeTV account.
- Select a program to watch it on the go.
How to Install and Watch BlazeTV Programming on Android Devices?
Only after setting your BlazeTV account on your Android device you can enjoy the thought-provoking shows.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Search for BlazeTV and tap the Go
- You will hit the Install button to get the app.
- Proceed with Accept & Download and open the app.
- Enter the sign-in details to access the BlazeTV content anytime, anywhere.
Now that you have a suitable BlazeTV plan, you can watch the premium content on any screen.
Enjoy streaming the BlazeTV shows on your TV –
- Louder with Crowder
- Glenn TV
- In the Woods with Phil
- The Steve Deace Show
- The Rubin Report
- Pat Gray Unleashed
Steve Deace is here to deliver powerful performance in his The Steve Deace Show. If you liked Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson, watch In the Woods with Phil. He boasts “70 years of unfiltered wisdom and uncensored biblical common sense”.
Technical Issues; Troubleshooting Fixes
The most common technical errors and their troubleshooting fixes are as follows.
- Activation Failed Error: It can happen when you have a poor internet connection. Check it first and ensure it is working fine. The next thing you will check is whether the activation code is expired. If it shows error, repeat the process to generate another code. Also, you must use a compatible browser to access blazetv/activate. Incompatible browsers will prevent you from completing the task easily.
- Upgrade Device: To access premium content, you got to upgrade your device and ensure the latest version of the BlazeTV app is supported. Reach out to your device manufacturer for additional help.
Activate BlazeTV FAQs
Do I need a cable provider to watch BlazeTV?
If you are a cord-cutter, BlazeTV is an excellent pick for you. However, you can select your plan and subscribe to the service to enjoy an uninterrupted experience. If you don’t like paying every month, go for a yearly plan. There’s a three-year subscription plan available as well.
How to contact BlazeTV customer support?
Got a query related to your BlazeTV account? Is a grave technical issue that you can’t resolve by yourself? Why not contact BlazeTV customer support by calling (800) 282-2788 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 7 pm.
How can I cancel my BlazeTV subscription?
- Sign in to your BlazeTV account and click the hamburger menu on the top left.
- Select your profile and click Purchases.
- You will see the Cancel button here.
- Click it and confirm the cancellation.
Note: As per BlazeTV website, “Cancellation will be effective at the end of your current billing period.”
To sum it, you will require an appropriate subscription plan to stream premium BlazeTV content.
Get the BlazeTV app on your device and set it up & activate the service using blazetv.com/activate.
The steps are straightforward. So, you shouldn’t face a problem to access the content.