From the peaks of the tallest mountain ranges to the deepest depths of the oceans, National Geographic, popularly known as NAT GEO, lets you experience the world in new ways. You can watch adventurous shows and thought-provoking documentaries to fuel your curiosity.
However, you will require sign-in details with your TV provider to watch live and new content every day. Let’s quickly learn how to download and activate NATGEOTV via natgeotv.com/activate to watch your favorite shows on your favorite devices anywhere, anytime.
What Is NAT GEO TV?
Abbreviated as NAT GEO or NAT GEO TV, National Geographic is an American pay-TV network and flagship channel by the National Geographic Global Networks.
A joint venture between the National Geographic Society and the Walt Disney Company, NAT GEO is known for airing groundbreaking storytelling from the best photographers, filmmakers, explorers, and scientists in the world. The channel was launched in 2001 in the United States
Is NAT GEO TV free?
You can get the NAT GEO TV app and enjoy its exclusive series and full episodes for free with a participating TV provider.
Don’t have a subscription with a TV provider? You can’t stream live and access National Geographic Channel’s TV shows like Abandoned, Drain the Oceans, Race to the Center of the Earth, Rocket City Rednecks, Duck Quacks Don’t Echo, and more.
Prerequisites for natgeotv.com/activate
To activate NAT GEO TV via nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate and watch your favorite documentaries and amazing series on the TV screen, you must confirm the following requirements at your disposal.
- A compatible streaming device.
- Install the latest NAT GEO TV app on your device.
- Keep TV provider sign-in details.
- Another device to access natgeotv.com/activate.
- A stable Wi-Fi connection.
The NAT GEO TV app is available across leading streaming media players, including –
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
If you use a smart TV, search for the Nat Geo TV app in the application store. If the app isn’t available, search for it and install the app to get started.
List of TV Providers That Offer NAT GEO TV
Many leading cable or satellite providers offer NAT GEO TV. Here’s a list of popular TV providers that let you stream award-winning programs on the big screen.
- AT&T U-Verse
- DIRECTV STREAM
For the full list, click here.
How to Activate NATGEOTV via natgeotv com activate
Watching your favorite NAT GEO TV programs shouldn’t be a difficult task if you know the easy activation steps. Below are the steps to guide you on how to activate NAT GEO TV on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and Smart TVs via natgeotv.com/activate.
NatGeo Activate Roku
The NAT GEO channel is compatible with Roku devices. If you own a supported Roku TV-connected device, you can easily add the NAT GEO TV app and start watching outstanding shows and documentaries.
Go to the Channels selection to determine if your Roku supports the NAT GEO TV channel. Also, if you wish to stream 1080 content, your Roku should support HDCP 1.4.
Here are the steps to install and activate NAT GEO on Roku.
- Press the Home icon on the Roku remote to access the home screen.
- Navigate to Streaming Channels > Search Channels > Roku Channel Store.
- Type NAT GEO TV and wait for the search results.
- Click the Add channel button to get the app on your Roku device.
- Now, click the Go to Channel button to access the app.
- Launch it and go to Account in the menu.
- You will select TV Provider and follow the on-screen prompts to receive a unique activation code and a URL.
- Go to natgeotv.com/activate and enter the natgeotv com activate code from your TV screen.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Select your TV provider and enter the sign-in credentials.
Wait for a few seconds and you will be all set to stream live and enjoy full episodes.
Activate NAT GEO on Fire TV via nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate
Make sure your internet speed is good and stable, with consistent download speeds of, at least, 1.5 Mbps to stream NAT GEO programs on Amazon Fire TV.
- You will turn on your Fire TV device and navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Search for the NAT GEO TV channel.
- Click the Get button to install the app on your device.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Within the app, navigate to the menu bar, and select Account.
- Select TV Provider to obtain a natgeotv com activation code.
- Save the code and access the activation URL on your mobile or computer browser.
- Provide the code and click CONTINUE.
- Select your TV provider and type in the sign-in credentials.
Your Fire TV screen will automatically refresh if the sign-in details are correct. You can start streaming the best programs now.
That’s how you activate NAT GEO TV on your device using the unique natgeotv com activation code.
If the 7-character activation code doesn’t work, you must select the refresh code button from the ACTIVATE screen on your TV-connected device. Once you receive the code, follow the steps above to activate NATGEOTV.