Are you interested in playing your favorite high school sports or maybe, watching them? High school sports are the stepping stones for a budding sportsperson. But, if you like watching high school sports like basketball, football, baseball, soccer, ice hockey, volleyball, or wrestling, the NFHS Network is a fantastic platform. You can get the NFHS app activated on your TV via nfhsnetwork.com/activate and watch live and on-demand sports from the comfort of your home.
About NFHS Network
The NFHS Network is a joint venture of NFHS (the National Federation of State High School Associations), its member State Associations (44+ high school state athletic associations), and PlayOn! Sports (an American high school sports media company). It provides sports lovers with the “ability to stream high school sports on any device” anytime, anywhere.
It is a leading live and on-demand high school sports streaming service available on Android, iOS, the web, and TV through Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Google TV. Indeed, watching your favorite high school sports and events has never been so easier.
Apart from live and on-demand events, you can enjoy highlights, non-sports events, and find games of the week by adding the NFHS Network to your favorite platform. Please make sure you register with NFHS and subscribe to NFHS Network by purchasing a monthly or annual pass.
How Much Is NFHS Network?
The NFHS Network is a paid streaming service for high school sports. You will have to choose a pass that works for you. Currently, the NFH Network can be subscribed for $11.99 per month or $79.99 per year.
Once subscribed, you will have full access to the regular season and post-season sporting events, live and on-demand events, and support for participating school programs.
With an NFHS subscription, you can have immediate access to events on iOS, Android, any browser, Roku, tvOS, Fire TV, and Google TV.
Prerequisites for nfhsnetwork.com/activate
Streaming of high school sports on your TV is possible when you meet the following prerequisites.
- Subscription to NFHS.
- Sign-in details of your NFHS Network profile.
- A compatible Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, or Google TV.
- Use a stable internet connection.
- Must have a mobile phone, tablet, or computer to complement the activation process.
NFHS Network Supported Devices (Ways to Watch)
Web browsers, smartphones, tablets, and connected devices support the latest NFHS Network app so that you continue to enjoy thousands of LIVE events anytime, anywhere.
- tvOS (Apple TV)
- Fire TV
- Google TV
nfhsnetwork.com activate on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Google TV
Follow your favorite school and watch high school games in over 30 different sports from 50 states on your favorite screen. Below are the easy steps to add & activate the NFHS Network app via nfhsnetwork.com/activate.
nfhsnetwork.com activate on Roku
Adding and activating NFHS Network on Roku will take less than 5 minutes.
- First, you will need to turn on your TV-connected device.
- Access the home screen by pressing the Home icon.
- Scroll to access the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
- Under it, select the Search Channels option.
- Click the Search feature.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type NFHS Network.
- The search results will bring the app to your TV screen.
- Click the Add Channel button next to the NFHS Network app.
- It will start installing on your device.
- Once installed, return to the home screen to launch the app.
- Enter the required sign-in details if prompted.
- Note down the NFHS Network Activation Code before heading to nfhsnetwork.com activate.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the blue LOG IN button.
- Now, you will need to enter the NFHS Network com activate code.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to watch NFHS Network on Roku.
Watch NFHS Network on tvOS (Apple TV)
Users with Apple TV can check these steps to stream live and on-demand high school sports.
- Open the App Store on your tvOS device.
- Search for the NFHS Network app.
- Click the Get button when the app shows up on the screen.
- After installing it, open the app.
- You will get an activation screen containing a unique code and a URL.
- Head to nfhsnetwork.com/activate.
- Enter the desired details – email address and password.
- Type the code from the TV screen.
- Click the Activate button.
- You are all set to watch NFHS Network on Apple TV.
How to Activate NFHS Network on Fire TV via nfhsnetwork.com/activate
Make sure your Fire TV is updated to the latest software version before trying out these steps.
- Power on your Fire TV device.
- You will access the Search feature from the home screen.
- Look for NFHS Network and click the Get button once it appears.
- Click the Open button to get an activation screen.
- This must possess the activation link and a code.
- Go to nfhsnetwork com activate and enter the sign-in details.
- Input the code and click Activate.
NFHS Network TV on Google TV
To get the NFHS Network TV app on your Google TV,
- Search for the NFHS Network TV app on your Google TV Play Store.
- Install the app and open it.
- Save the activation code.
- Head to nfhsnetwork.com/activate on your web or mobile browser.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click LOG IN.
- On the next page, enter the code from your TV screen.
- Click Activate.
You are all set to watch regular-season games and post-season competitions.