Visit haystack.tv/activate on your computer or mobile phone, activate Haystack News on your smart device, and stay updated on local, national, and world news anytime, anywhere.
What is haystack.tv/activate?
Haystack.tv/activate is your go-to destination to activate the Haystack TV app on your digital media platform.
Still, looking for the newspaper?
It is time to upgrade yourself and watch news 24/7 for FREE on the bigger screen via your preferred streaming device.
There’s a quick procedure that you will have to follow before getting access to local and global news from more than 300 channels. The activation process would require a haystack.tv/activate code. Once you get the code from your TV screen during the activation process, you can head over to the authorized page to complete the activation process.
About Haystack TV (Price, Shows, & Features)
Got a habit of watching the news in the morning just after you wake up?
Get Haystack News – Free Local & World News on your Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Samsung Smart TV, Vizio, iOS & Android, and other devices for FREE.
The Haystack Local & World News app needs to be installed on your favorite device and activated by entering the Haystack TV activation code at haystack.tv/activate.
Is Haystack News FREE?
If you are wondering how much you should pay to watch Haystack TV programs, it’s nothing. The Haystack News app is a free application that lets you stream news from hundreds of channels at no cost.
What are the Haystack TV shows?
The Haystack TV app is your headline news channel. You get to watch the news from 300+ channels for free. Here’s what you get to watch –
- Channels like NYTimes, MSNBC, AP, and the BBC offer local, national, and international news.
- Business and financial news from various companies, stocks, and sectors your care about.
- Car news, tech news, and other important content from CNET and The Verge
- Enjoy the latest celebrity gossip and news on Buzz60, TMZ, Clevver, etc.
- Sports news and highlights from NFL, NBA, and MLB.
Haystack TV Compatible Devices
With Haystack News, connect to the world around you. And to connect, you will need a compatible device. Here are the best Haystack TV app-supported devices for you.
- iOS: Apple TV, iPhone, or iPad
- Android: Android smartphones and Android TV
- Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
Easy Steps to Create a haystack.tv Account
Looking for the easiest steps to create a Haystack TV account? Awesome! Make sure you own a Google or Facebook account.
Let me walk you through the following steps.
- Visit the Haystack TV website.
- From the home page, click “Get Started” (on the top-right corner of the screen).
- Choose whether you wish to “Continue with Google” or “Continue with Facebook”.
- Select the profile that you wish to sign in to access your Haystack news headlines.
- Furthermore, you need to select the right account if multiple accounts are linked to your Facebook or Google account.
That’s how you get to sign in and access the news. Having a Haystack News account is inevitable to watch live coverage or explore a wide range of topics like Weather and International News.
How to Sign in to HayStack TV App via haystack.tv/activate?
Be it politics, weather, entertainment, video game news, business, finance, sci-tech, current events, or international news, Haystack Local & World News brings to you everything that you want to watch on the big TV screen. You can also customize the channel by choosing the categories, topics, and sources that matter most to you.
What’s more? You can explore channels like Newsy, CBSN, ABC News, AP, Euronews, CNET, CBC, Cheddar, Bloomberg, and more. Check the steps furnished below to sign in to the Haystack News TV app on your favorite device.
- After downloading the Haystack News app on your device, launch it.
- Now, navigate to “Settings” to fetch a unique Haystack News TV activation code and the activation URL (use your Google or Facebook account).
- Open your mobile phone or computer to access haystack.tv/activate.
- Select the right option –
- Continue with Google
- Continue with Facebook
- You will be prompted to enter the activation code.
- Type the code and click the “Activate” button.
Haystack News on Roku via haystack.tv/activate
Roku users will have a smooth ride to get the channel activated by following the below activation steps.
- Navigate to the home screen using the Roku remote (by pressing the “Home” button).
- Access “Streaming Channels” > “Search Channels”.
- Type “Haystack Local & World News” or just “Haystack” in the search bar.
- Select the app once it turns up.
- Click the “Add channel” button to get it on your device.
- Find the app at the bottom of your Roku home screen.
- Launch it and select “Settings”.
- Get your Haystack News TV activation code along with the activation URL – haystack.tv/activate.
- Now, use a separate device to access the haystack tv activate link.
- Select how you want to sign in –
- Continue with Facebook
- Continue with Google
- Enter the activation code and click the “Activate” button.
Within seconds, your Roku device will be ready to bring you the latest news around the world.
Get Haystack TV on Roku (On the Web)
The following steps will help you get the app from the Roku Channel Store on the web.
- Navigate to the Roku Channel Store on your computer.
- Click “Sign In” and locate the “Haystack TV” app.
- You need to click “Details” > “+Add channel”.
The Haystack Local & World News app will be added to your Roku device.
Haystack.tv/activate – Watch Haystack News on Apple TV
Apple TV is another compatible device. The official Haystack Local & World News app is available on the App Store. Here’s a rundown of steps to get Haystack News on Apple TV.
- Turn on the Apple TV device.
- Use the remote to navigate to “App Store”.
- Look for the app and click the “Get” button to install the app.
- Return to the home screen to launch the channel.
- Select “Settings”.
- Enter the sign-in details (if prompted) and receive a unique registration code.
- On another device, launch your regular web browser.
- Go to the haystack tv activate page.
- Select the account that you wish to sign in with – Google or Facebook.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter the activation code.
Your Apple TV is now ready to use.
Quick Guide to Log in and Enter Code to Activate Haystack News on Fire TV
Refer to the steps below and watch global news on the big TV screen using Fire TV.
- Download the Haystack News app from the “Amazon Appstore”.
- Once installed, open the app by clicking the “Open” option.
- You will now choose the “Settings” option.
- Upon prompted, enter the sign-in credentials.
- Receive an Activation Code and copy the haystack.tv/activate URL.
- Choose “Continue with Facebook” or “Continue with Google”.
- Enter the code in the desired field and complete the process by clicking the “Activate” button.
How Do I Watch Haystack News on Android TV?
The simplest way to get the app on your smart TV is as follows –
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Navigate to the home screen.
- Go to “Play Store”.
- Search for “Haystack Local & World News”.
- Click “Install”.
- Click “Open”.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Enter the sign-in credentials.
- Haystack News Activation Code and URL (haystack.tv/activate) will appear on the screen.
- Leave the screen visible and access the link on your computer or mobile phone.
- Select one of the options – “Facebook” or “Google” to log in.
- Enter the code to finish the activation process.
How do I log in and start watching the news?
Go to the Haystack TV website, click the “Get Started” button, select “Google” or “Facebook” to log in, choose your profile, enter the code in the right field, and complete the process.
Is Haystack News TV free?
There’s no subscription fee to watch Haystack News. Download and activate the app on your streaming device to enjoy programs.
How do I get the local news on Haystack?
Almost all the leading devices and smart TVs support Haystack News. Choose the right device, complete the activation steps, select your category, and you are all set to watch the news.